jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
You watch the 2nd part? Dame was being a complete weirdo

Within the first 10 mins of the video he is giving Kanye major props at a movie release event that has nothing to do with music.

The only part where Dame was being funnystyle is the hotel scene. When in reality homie was there prolly trying to do business scouting a new act, not have Kanye and his camera crew run up in his private hotel room and bump remixes to Jay-z songs :mjlol:

The video release party one can argue, but by the end of it, it was all love and Dame saw the vision. They literally say it in the doc. Once Dame fully saw the vision it was off to the moon for Ye.

Seems like in every part of this documentary when there is a major breakthrough for Kanye......Dame Dash is involved on the supporting side.

"Dame Dash got us the deal", "Dame Dash saw the vision", "Dame Dash opened the budget" etc. etc.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Within the first 10 mins of the video he is giving Kanye major props at a movie release event that has nothing to do with music.

The only part where Dame was being funnystyle is the hotel scene. When in reality homie was there prolly trying to do business scouting a new act, not have Kanye and his camera crew run up in his private hotel room and bump remixes to Jay-z songs :mjlol:

The video release party one can argue, but by the end of it, it was all love and Dame saw the vision. They literally say it in the doc. Once Dame fully saw the vision it was off to the moon for Ye.

Seems like in every part of this documentary when there is a major breakthrough for Kanye......Dame Dash is involved on the supporting side.

"Dame Dash got us the deal", "Dame Dash saw the vision", "Dame Dash opened the budget" etc. etc.
Yeah what Dame said wasn’t in his actions.. That’s the point

Dame only saw the vision when Ye forced his hand

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

Naw bruh, once Dame seen the money that could be made he accepted it.

That same party he is saying "my album keeps getting pushed back, I don't even have a budget".

Dame was the label head and he wasn't fukking with Ye outside of beats. Once he saw the reaction from Through the Wire he then was :ohhh::feedme::blessed:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Yeah what Dame said wasn’t in his actions.. That’s the point

Dame only saw the vision when Ye forced his hand

Mans got him a deal with Rocafella. For any hustler thats enough.

How many rappers, producers, engineers etc you think wanted to get down with the Roc at that time. Talented one's none the less.

Dame was in talks of signing nikkas like Big L to the Roc, the fact he gave Ye the alley oop to get on the squad is enough proof in actions for me

Naw bruh, once Dame seen the money that could be made he accepted it.

That same party he is saying "my album keeps getting pushed back, I don't even have a budget".

Dame was the label head and he wasn't fukking with Ye outside of beats. Once he saw the reaction from Through the Wire he then was :ohhh::feedme::blessed:

Lmao maybe :lolbron:

He saw he had something there with Ye. Still got to give him his props for setting up a environment for Ye to even pull that off.

Ya nikkas acting like they was jus giving anybody record deals and rocafella chains like that.

Kinda reminds me of how Ye did that for cats like Travis and Big Sean. He aint hold they hands but the clout and prestige was enough for em to do they thing with it.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Also lets not forget that Dame was putting Ye on tracks and clouting him up with cats like Cam. Dude was definitely doing his part. I remember being a kid and watching some MTV joint with Dame in london back in the day and Ye was right there with him I had no idea who he was but I remember Dame giving him props even back then. Dude really looked out for him on the come up.

He prolly just wasnt moving as fast as Ye wanted him too which is completely understandable.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Also lets not forget that Dame was putting Ye on tracks and clouting him up with cats like Cam. Dude was definitely doing his part. I remember being a kid and watching some MTV joint with Dame in london back in the day and Ye was right there with him I had no idea who he was but I remember Dame giving him props even back then. Dude really looked out for him on the come up.

He prolly just wasnt moving as fast as Ye wanted him too which is completely understandable.

You talking about when Dame was in London talking about he don’t wear the same t shirts twice? Lmaoo

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I enjoyed pt 1, enjoyed part 2 as well

As positive as this documentary has been so far you know it's time for the fvckery, and I really want to hear Kanye's point of view during his Bush statement...which I agreed with, plus Taylor Swift which didn't anger me at all I just thought it was funny, no harm , no foul.

Now the slavery statement I 100% DISAGREED with, and I disagreed with the MAGA sh1t as well...however I do hope we get some more details from him on what his thought processes are.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

Champions was released in 2002, you think Dame ain't gonna "big up" Ye as a rapper when he already done said that he wants to be known as a rapper?

Down and Out (Purple Haze) came out in 2004 AFTER College Dropout

Daps
Pharrell has always been such a humble dude. It’s a shame he and Kanye didn’t collaborate more often.
maxresdefault.jpg

url
super close