jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Luda chilling in his truck writing his verse
Kanye laying down Spaceship in the dark booth.:banderas:
Coodie hitting Ye with the:usure:after finding out his services weren't needed on the Jesus Walks video.
Hype really was the Jay Z of music video director's, which is exactly why he was not the person to direct Jesus Walks.:snoop:
Ended up with 3-4 different videos after the song was already played out:yeshrug:I personally didn't like any of the versions.
:takedat:coming out of nowhere to be next to Kanye looking for his next meal ticket.
Ludacris went from dodging Kanye in the parking lot and giving him the :camby:"Go wait in the corner until I call you" to handing him his first Grammy on stage.:wow:
Final episode is gonna be pure fukkery.:ohlawd:

:wow:

Month before grammy

Diddy started coming around lol

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
crazy how kanye will get an idea on a spur of the moment but commit and go hard AF at it - him statin that when he was laid up in the hospital that he wanted to be the best dressed rapper, breh made that a whole part of his package when he rolled out - polos, louis vuitton don...all the way through how hard he's gone to be taken seriously in fashion (despite making what i consider some ugly shyt lol, but it sells)

lib123

All Star
Daps
Was Kanye taking meds before his mother died? Dude seemed so infectiously optimistic back then.