jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
His father lives in Atlanta and Kanye spent summers with him as a child

Kanye's pops was the first black photographer for AJC or something like that, and his mom taught at Morris Brown. When the parents split she took him to Chicago (Ye was born in Atlanta)

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
:mjtf:
I didn’t understand that scene though. Why was he playing Brooklyns Finest for them?
Yea I as kinda confused on that too, was waiting to see if anyone here would address that.

EDIT : IIRC though, it did sound like a slightly altered Brooklyn's Finest. Maybe it was a recreate ? I think I read somewhere that Kanye would literally recreate entire albums in order to hone his production skills.

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
I just watched this and it's great to see all this amazing footage but I don't think it makes Ye look good at all like people in here are saying.

Ye comes off as a phony in like every scene. The whole industry is about using people to get ahead and it was going both ways. Clearly 99% of people in it are sociopaths. The whole overconfidence vibe Ye pulls is clearly a defence mechanism to cope with imposter syndrome.

Yes it's a struggle to make it.. blah blah.. people don't give u a shot blah blah.. this we know for every rapper and maybe every competitive job in the world.

The scarface scene was wild tho.. like it had to have been edited cuz scarface was way too rude in that shyt.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye clearly always been a narcissist (he says it himself) but it's crazy how they was trying to take advantage of/play dude.

i bet it was way easier to do this shyt in the 90s/early 2000s before EVERYTHING was online too.

i can definitely see how it shaped how fukked up he is now

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same. And talib vibing to it and asking Kanye to put it on a cd for him had me even more confused. I was like isn’t that brooklyns finest or am I trippin?
I think it was a remixed/modified version (by kanye), which is why we probably why it never got used and we've never heard it.

i doubt that shyt would have been cleared.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Kanye clearly always been a narcissist (he says it himself) but it's crazy how they was trying to take advantage of/play dude.

i bet it was way easier to do this shyt in the 90s/early 2000s before EVERYTHING was online too.

i can definitely see how it shaped how fukked up he is now
How was they tryna play him? The nikka was a dope producer and was treated as such. He wasn’t treated as a dope RAPPER because u gotta understand. That nikka was surrounded by straight spitters. nikkas who really do that shyt. Ye was nothing special on the mic. On top of that. He was running around with a big ass camera crew as an unsigned artist doing a documentary. Putting people on camera who wasn’t really used to that type of shyt. And like Wayno said. That All Falls Down footage was misleading. Everyone in the room was fukkin wit it at first but he played the shyt and redid that scene a million times so by the time they got the footage they wanted the room was already tired of hearing the shyt. He ain’t the only nikka who struggled to get on. Or who got played. shyt even NAS has those types of stories. Jay Z. DMX, 2pac. Etc etc.

Last edited: