jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
The first time i actually heard “all falls down” was actually on def poetry jam

i watched when Kanye was on there and he spit his verse i was like :ohhh: i thought he was a producer

Then when i heard the song i did that Leonardo DiCaprio point meme like “wait a minute I’ve heard this” :ohhh:

anyways dope doc if you watch it objectively

Side note i got tons of video of freeway i was his cameraman for several years pre pandemic and was on tour with him (on the run ii opening with dj khaled) …even on tour he has to do dialysis etc i captured all that ..even when he used to drive to bmore to see his doctors i was also there when he got his surgery ……i know he was in talks on doing a doc and so i know i got the footage …hopefully we can make it happen

Edit: matter of fact a funny story with Kanye i was with free and we were doin a press run in nyc and stopped by premium Pete’s podcast and we got an invite to Nas’ listening party Nasir it was outside under QB bridge anyways it’s mad hectic it’s just people in a huge circle around Nas, Kanye steve stout bunch of other people and i loose track of free he ended up linking with ye and i missed it …boy was he hoot! Cause he wanted a drop and i missed it we got drops from fab , havoc , 2 chains, pusha , jada and some others but missed ye …needless to say that was a quiet as car ride back to philly :mjlol:

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
people trying to clown Chaka Pilgrim on Twitter is wack.

I believe Ye ended up re-recording All Falls Down anyways and it got a much bigger oomph to it.

But that video had to be 2002-ish. There was no lane for him at that time and the Roc was very busy with post-Blueprint tour, Cam, Freeway, State Property, and others.

Facts. Tbh the only song that an unknown Ye could’ve played for me and made me immediately go :gladbron: was Slow Jamz.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
you just have to put yourself in the music business to understand....have you ever dealt with a artist ego?...what does artist becoming big have to do with you..if you dont have any interest..its music Business...

Really the only person who should be ridiculed for passing on an artist is Sylvia Rhone for passing on Drake. He was clearly gonna be a star and she was like “nah”. Motown (of all places) really could’ve had the biggest artist in recent history

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I think Kanye said this beat was the turning point at the start (my remix) :

Imo theres so many points where his career could have died, but 808, and MDBTF solidified him. His legacy was so important after that.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people trying to clown Chaka Pilgrim on Twitter is wack.

I believe Ye ended up re-recording All Falls Down anyways and it got a much bigger oomph to it.

But that video had to be 2002-ish. There was no lane for him at that time and the Roc was very busy with post-Blueprint tour, Cam, Freeway, State Property, and others.
yeah the hate for Chaka Pilgrim is stupid. Kanye and a camera guy just bust in randomly into her office while she's working, probably busy as hell getting through 100's of e-mails and everyone expects her to drop all that shyt and just go ape shyt over kanye doing all falls down. She was probably more caught off guard like wtf is going on than anything. People act like she said Kanye was wack and told him to get the fukk out.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Really the only person who should be ridiculed for passing on an artist is Sylvia Rhone for passing on Drake. He was clearly gonna be a star and she was like “nah”. Motown (of all places) really could’ve had the biggest artist in recent history
Drake in 06-07 was a much different artist, he wasn’t bad but it wasn’t the eclectic 08-09 Drake.
And his background was wild for a hip hop artist, it would be like if Ye was tryna get on in the height of DMX run

Daps
Does anyone see any indication of mental illness in part one?
He’s incredibly self confident and a bit odd, but he seems like a completely normal functioning person.
I’ve heard other people say that he was as “crazy” then as he is now, but I don’t see it in this documentary.

He seems a little manic in some of the clips. During some scenes he’s kind of rambling. But he could just be a very very passionate person.

I personally believe he’s probably always struggled with mental illness but it’s obvious his mom helped to keep him centered and grounded. I think losing her really devastated him and he hasn’t been able to recover.

BEN23

All Star
Daps

at that time same time she signed a friend of mines who didnt go on to do much and he told her she is bugging passing on drake...them exces got they own ego too..alot nikkas got passed up...

MK25toLife

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can I find that Dug Infinite diss record over “The Truth” instrumental? Never heard of the guy til’ yesterday and don’t know what to search for on YouTube.