jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
his mom so black, got the white zif...my parents used to have that on lock :russ:

aww man, he loved his mom so much, i really wonder how these last 15 years would've been had she been alive. :mjcry:

White zinfandel is absolutely not a white or black thing. It's universal.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Does anyone see any indication of mental illness in part one?
He’s incredibly self confident and a bit odd, but he seems like a completely normal functioning person.
I’ve heard other people say that he was as “crazy” then as he is now, but I don’t see it in this documentary.
I don't see much, but I was around Kanye a bit in 2003, and he definitely seemed like he was very eccentric to put it mildly. And I don't have the credentials to diagnose anyone like that, and I would never even try if I did. And what @dora_da_destroyer said is spot on. A lot of that stuff manifests itself in the mid 20's or so, and gets progressively worse with time. So even if he had diagnoses illnesses then, they'd likely be a lot less bad then than they would be now.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
this marketing chick looks very annoyed @ ye popping in her office blasting/rapping to "all falls down" :mjlol:
Also, to be fair to her...I think someone pointed out that he was playing joints there all the time, and playing the same joints all the time. It was most likely not her first time hearing it, and if it was, she might have just been background noise by then.

Neither side is wrong IMO. He was overlooked big time, yes. Also, he was probably irritating and I can understand why a street rap label at the time wasn't in a hurry to sign him for his raps. He was trying to carve a new lane in the game, and it's hard to expect many people to have the foresight to have been able to see how big he was going to be.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You watch this and it's easy to see why Ye is how he is. And I salute that man for going even harder after he made it and proved everybody wrong.
Antics aside we should really all be Ye fans just for the raw self-belief alone. That man was not supposed to make it and they were determined to keep him down.
this is why i've never turned my back on him, he's said some clown shyt i dont agree with and i've learned to tune out most of his antics, but 02-12 Kanye set him in stone for me, that's one of my GOATs :to:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
this is why i've never turned my back on him, he's said some clown shyt i dont agree with and i've learned to tune out most of his antics, but 02-12 Kanye set him in stone for me, that's one of my GOATs :to:
Me either. I watched him from the beginning when he was that Chicago dude who made the cold beats. While there are definitely plenty of things he’s said and done that I didn’t agree with, you can say the same about any artist if you look hard enough. What I don’t like is how a lot of white media has gone full force trying to cancel him with this latest “he’s dangerous” vibe and comparing him to OJ. I notice they only do that when someone goes against their narrative. Black people know how to hold our own people accountable, but when white people start getting comfortable enough to do it, I look at the bigger picture behind it and why.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Me either. I watched him from the beginning when he was that Chicago dude who made the cold beats. While there are definitely plenty of things he’s said and done that I didn’t agree with, you can say the same about any artist if you look hard enough. What I don’t like is how a lot of white media has gone full force trying to cancel him with this latest “he’s dangerous” vibe and comparing him to OJ. I notice they only do that when someone goes against their narrative. Black people know how to hold our own people accountable, but when white people start getting comfortable enough to do it, I look at the bigger picture behind it and why.
what's this about? i seriously stay tuned out of a lot of shyt that happens with entertainers

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
how are people one staring this?

Im not right wing and fairly left with most stuff but some of you "liberals" whos are just one staring kanye threads cuz he liked trump and u have an agenda vs him are are jokes

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
what's this about? i seriously stay tuned out of a lot of shyt that happens with entertainers
Man, I don’t even know where to start lol. It was all really mostly directed towards Pete though. If you read any of these articles, they make it seem more sinister than it actually was. The most he said was scream “Kimye forever” at Pete when you see him. Stupid shyt like that.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Man, I don’t even know where to start lol. It was all really mostly directed towards Pete though. If you read any of these articles, they make it seem more sinister than it actually was. The most he said was scream “Kimye forever” at Pete when you see him. Stupid shyt like that.
oh shyt, i didn't even know he was dating kim...how tf this strung out lesbian looking white boy keep pulling top industry chicks :dahell:

Jards

All Star
Daps
There's truth to this. He was up there all the time, and I was around him once in 2002 and he played the same song like 3x in a row for us, and by the third time around we were kinda over it. Hindsight is 20/20. He was really one of the only people that saw how huge he'd become. It's insane that he not only became bigger than everyone he was trying to impress besides maybe Jay-Z, but he's like a legit worldwide household name
He’s a bigger cultural icon than Jay-Z