jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt makes you appreciate why he’s so confident…bruh really had no one believing he was more than a producer and he said fukk that

This is an excellent documentary. Can’t believe they have all this footage

What surprised me most is how blatant they were using him for beats

everyone was like “what’s up Kanye got any beats for me” or “don’t forget to send that beat”

not

“hey Kanye how’s it going....How’s the family?”

and he probably on got a chance to rap and get signed because they didn’t want anyone else getting his beats

but Kanye realized all this and played the game until people realized he really could rap and there was a lane for conscience/back pack rap

like that guy said Kanye was the bridge between the two eras streetgangster and backpack to swagger high fashion rap

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm being real, alicia sounds terrible on that new song. Fivios verse i thought was the best, kanyes being not too bad but really abc rapper like

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

Post-truth era really is a bytch.

Same time, he’s trying to tell us that what we saw wasn’t what we saw.

Kanye even mentioned this on Last Call. “Everybody out there listen here: I played them 'Jesus Walks' and they didn't sign me.”

If anything what dude is saying makes him and everyone at the Roc look worse because they only entertained him as long as they could get his beats. They didn’t give a fukk about Kanye as an artist.

“he was just a producer” … his own words

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The documentary is great at showing his struggle but we also have to remember that Kanye was getting PAID for his beats. People talking about “nobody cared. They only wanted his beats”, well that was the POINT. Nobody was “using” Kanye like he was some naive kid; he was getting paid and had platinum plaques to his name. He had to work hard at convincing people and he ultimately succeeded.

But you CANNOT expect people to care about your dreams simply because their YOUR dreams. It takes hard work and dedication, of which Kanye had in spades.

Last edited: