Jeannie Mai: 'I Like the Idea that My Man Leads Us'

---

Superstar
Daps
Hold up I read what she say, what's wrong with it! This has nothing to do with Asian women or sisters. Someone in charge doesn't want to be in charge all the time.

What's the beef about?
:yeshrug:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Facts!

I'm naturally more submissive and feel comfortable in that role as I definitely think highly of competent leads.

There is a shortage of truly capable men though.
Most women aren’t worth being led as well. Most aren’t worth having everything 100% taken care of by another man. Both worthless sides should breed themselves out with eachother IMO.

Daps
Submissive is a mindset more than it is being a robot that ppl try to paint it.

Submissive is not always challenging your man and being non abrasive when you do have an opinion.

Getting rid of entitlement. Kids and your man come first.

The list goes on...

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
In b4 someone says non Black women are more feminine than Black women
I meaaaaaaaan I call it down the line my guy but I mean....... it intially wasn't their fault (absent fathers, added load), but from Millenials on as far as familial circumstance...

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Facts!

I'm naturally more submissive and feel comfortable in that role as I definitely think highly of competent leads.

There is a shortage of truly capable men though.

Capppppp, dudes are just broker than pass gens due to the general economy over the last 20, and women won't settle for average looks and average money with men even if they just as if not more average, as well as broke
:rudy:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Most women naturally submit when being lead somewhere worthwhile.
This dumbshyt got 63 daps
giphy.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Capppppp, dudes are just broker than pass gens due to the general economy over the last 20, and women won't settle for average looks and average money with men even if they just as if not more average, as well as broke
:rudy:
The community doesn’t foster or nurture capable men. The men are scared of the women and a truly capable black man scares everyone. But it’s not rocket science, you can’t sabotage all the little boys and then be mad when they grow up a product of their environments and act like they were given everything. it does not stop leaders from being made all together, but it hampers the rate we crank out visionaries. You can’t train men to bow down to women and then say “why are there no men to lead me?”

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
100% agree

Women who aren't submissive don't deserve to get married :yeshrug:
Funny thing is I'm in that set that would tolerate a chick calling her own shots if she got half on errrrrthang along with that ironclad prenup in that case we'd be gravy

but that rarely happens

:aicmon:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The community doesn’t foster or nurture capable men. The men are scared of the women and a truly capable black man scares everyone. But it’s not rocket science, you can’t sabotage all the little boys and then be mad when they grow up a product of their environments and act like they were given everything. it does not stop leaders from being made all together, but it hampers the rate we crank out visionaries. You can’t train men to bow down to women and then say “why are there no men to lead me?”

No this is all facts, but you gotta get the snake at the head, why are they being trained to bow dow to women? Because no pops, why no pops? There's a thread from within the last month on percentages of black and women single and childless by various age groups and let's say the numbers look like the chlaymdia/gonorrhea up in women 25-30 thread. Ultimately in life and by law only one part of male/female duo controls procreation. Put the pieces together on who a large share a procreating with and the downstream issues will have an identified source.
:sas2: