Jeannie Mai: 'I Like the Idea that My Man Leads Us'

sunny80

All Star
Daps
:mjtf: at the posts in here. There are plenty of black women who are submissive. Sometimes I don't know if I'm on thecoli or 4ch*n.

Most women will not submit if you are not their husband and they definitely won't submit if you are not a leader or have no direction of where you want to go in life. Women, no matter the race, will submit to the right man.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
:mjtf: at the posts in here. There are plenty of black women who are submissive. Sometimes I don't know if I'm on thecoli or 4ch*n.

Most women will not submit if you are not their husband and they definitely won't submit if you are not a leader or have no direction of where you want to go in life. Women, no matter the race, will submit to the right man.

I won't say most, but a sizable portion of black women today won't submit because they're raised not to anymore. That's just facts

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Men with no direction can’t lead anything. When a man has a purpose and plan, women get on board.
I agree 100% with this not every men have leadership attributes and it’s ok as long as you’re aware of it, you can’t be leading if you ain’t got your shyt together :mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree 100% with this not every men have leadership attributes and it’s ok as long as you’re aware of it, you can’t be leading if you ain’t got your shyt together :mjlol:

And I'm not knocking any man (or person in general) for not having his shyt together, but you're going to pick a position; work WITH a woman so you both can get to the next level or get your shyt together FIRST and then bring a woman on board. No one is submitting to you while you're figuring shyt out and need the woman and her resources to do so at the same.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
We’re co-leaders.

Sorry it may sound corny, but our women have been placed as second class citizens in our society for centuries...especially Black women. Not about to continue that by relegating them to second class in my own household.
Co-leaders? This kind of rhetoric is why people are confused breh.