Jeannie Mai: 'I Like the Idea that My Man Leads Us'

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What does that mean exactly? Got any examples?
You got women trying to be the man and contradict the man just because they think that’s what strength is, while demanding to be treated like a woman.

my second part me saying I don’t believe anyone is truly submissive

Last edited:
Daps
Never happen with majority of sisters
that word submissive isn’t in their category until they hit 40 and desperately looking for a man
salute Jeezy... keisha cole wouldn’t have done it

well jeanie is 41 and got a divorce because she refused her last husband's seed. so much for cooperation and submission :huhldup:

now reports say she wants a kid all of a sudden lol. doesn't sound too far off from your sister description

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
We’re co-leaders.

Sorry it may sound corny, but our women have been placed as second class citizens in our society for centuries...especially Black women. Not about to continue that by relegating them to second class in my own household.
Your wife is a lucky one. Hope she cherishes you. Rare to see this type of dynamic these days. Cooperation and mutual respect instead of ego. Wins every time.:wow:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well jeanie is 41 and got a divorce because she refused her last husband's seed. so much for cooperation and submission :huhldup:

now reports say she wants a kid all of a sudden lol. doesn't sound too far off from your sister description
giphy.gif

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I get where she’s coming from. They both seem very happy in their relationship and with those relationship dynamics. Good for them. If it works, it works.

A few people have already touched on when and why this dynamic works for some and I’ve dapped the posts I agree with.

I don’t understand why Brehs can’t just be happy for this specific couple without bringing bw up? If you’ve never had a pleasant relationship with bw or if you prefer a submissive women and have never been with bw that was willing to submit to you it could be for numerous reasons... I know bw who are very submissive to their husbands and serious boyfriends. And I know bw that aren’t.

But if you truly feel like it’s a bw issue yall can ask bw why that is(why won’t those bw submit, what makes them submit, is there historical context or certain conditions in the bw experience, how she was raised etc etc) to get an understanding(although some responses might be negative) or you can do what some of you are doing in this thread.

Or... what I recommend... If you’ve had better experiences with other women—whether it’s Asian, white, Latina—just get with those women.You guys don’t have to date bw or deal with bw on a romantic level. No ones forcing you. :yeshrug: Gotta get in where you fit in.