Jeannie Mai: 'I Like the Idea that My Man Leads Us'

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Capppppp, dudes are just broker than pass gens due to the general economy over the last 20, and women won't settle for average looks and average money with men even if they just as if not more average, as well as broke
:rudy:

Your conclusion isn't supported by what's going on out there though as we know that the majority of people are average, looks and money wise, and they date and marry each other every single day.

Being capable also involves having a sense of direction, meaning that you have a general plan or vision about where you're going in life.

Having a history of actions rather than a never ending list of dreams that have been abandoned after a few weeks/months is indispensable.

It also involves having strong convictions and standards that you yourself live by and you hold others close to you to. Ideally those convictions have to align with the prospective partners.

We don't always have all the answers and not everything goes as planned but being able to adapt, showcasing resiliency and being a team player are all important character traits that I find to be quite rare among people.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Your conclusion isn't supported by what's going on out there though as we know that the majority of people are average, looks and money wise, and they date and marry each other every single day.

Being capable also involves having a sense of direction, meaning that you have a general plan or vision about where you're going in life.

Having a history of actions rather than a never ending list of dreams that have been abandoned after a few weeks/months is indispensable.

It also involves having strong convictions and standards that you yourself live by and you hold others close to you to. Ideally those convictions have to align with the prospective partners.

We don't always have all the answers and not everything goes as planned but being able to adapt, showcasing resiliency and being a team player are all important character traits that I find to be quite rare among people

The bolded is undoubtedly true the best posting I've seen from you, I'm assuming you meet these qualifications and that's why you have them as standards?
:jbhmm:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The only reason i know this girl is cause of jeezy
Why so many threads on her the last year