tenor.gif
Yo what episode is this?

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset

You thought! :umad:

If a relationship was the presidency, I'd be the senior advisor!

I'd be the expert on several crucial matters that could elevate or cause destruction to our familial unit.

I think I'm very capable in that type of role, it's pretty fulfilling to me on a personal level.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Asian women always know just what to say to sucker men into marriage and it's so easy too. The fact that so many other types of women aren't hip to that shyt is funny as hell to me. It really just has to do with pride.

I had a Jewish neighbor that basically got suckered in by an Asian chick. She played the role, cooked, cleaned and all that jazz. He got her a car and she stayed with him. But as soon as he was comfortable she "started" smoking and would go off on his ass.

:deadmanny:

Asian women play to win. Bet breh buys her the new Benz just based off this damn stated.

I had a whole thread on it in the salon. They have me hell for it. Lol

africans be finessing money out asian women. Running off with racks and then disappearing :sas2:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Asian women always know just what to say to sucker men into marriage and it's so easy too. The fact that so many other types of women aren't hip to that shyt is funny as hell to me. It really just has to do with pride.

I had a Jewish neighbor that basically got suckered in by an Asian chick. She played the role, cooked, cleaned and all that jazz. He got her a car and she stayed with him. But as soon as he was comfortable she "started" smoking and would go off on his ass.

:deadmanny:

Asian women play to win. Bet breh buys her the new Benz just based off this damn stated.

I had a whole thread on it in the salon. They have me hell for it. Lol
Exactly, I ain't falling for that shyt :francis:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
that's ridiculous, listen here slime.... there is no such thing as an egalitarian shared power situation in any relationship. as we both know right now it is #protect black women trending, which is ridiculous for a myriad of reasons but i'll give you one: it is part of the five elements of manhood

1. lead
2. protect
3. defend
4. build
5. maintain

sistas want to extract whatever is convenient at some point and ignore the others...which is impossible. manhood is not a light switch you turn on and off and you cannot get the provisions and subsidies from male leadership without it actually existing like it does in ALL the other groups. fukk white folks, like korean americans for example. there is NO DOUBT who is in charge there. you believe the hype from sistas if you want to. and watch when shyt goes left they charge you with not engaging in leadership like other races of men

Talk to them.
The only egalitarian intimate relationship must be friendship. The rest (husband/wife; siblings; parents+kids, etc) implies either an explicit or an implicit hierarchy.

In an egalitarian relationship, the woman is in fact leading...:francis:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Talk to them.
The only egalitarian intimate relationship must be friendship. The rest (husband/wife; siblings; parents+kids, etc) implies either an explicit or an implicit hierarchy.

In an egalitarian relationship, the woman is in fact leading...:francis:

big facts. love and respect your woman. treat her right. but nikkas gotta stop sipping the white women's kool-aid that was given to these funky bytches that submissive is synonymous with being subservient. and plus tell them lyin ass hoes to stop bullshyttin about "being submissive to the right man" lmao with they lying ass. those are hoes who want to run the relationship from a seemingly subordinate position by way of man-stroking a matriarchal male who they gave a burger king crown to "let him think he in charge"

sure he gets the big piece of chicken and a man cave but everything STILL goes through that hoe. example? julius and rochelle off everybody hates chris. masculine responsibility devoid of masculine leadership. patriarchal shame devoid of patriarchal reward. lol uh-uh no way

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is trending at the same time Meg is doing whatever she can to give Tory that prison bid, talking that “black women aren’t protected” bullshyt.

The agenda to highlight dysfunction between black women and men, break in black family values while the low key promotion positivity of IR relationships continues....
:snoop:
kind of mad at myself for looking for a reason to throw shade on Jennie Mai, based on my opinion as a black Woman only to find out her commentary is actually facts and relatable after reading through. I can’t even hate when “wap” bytches doing the most are gassed off misrepresentation when all they y’all is vagina monologues instead of productive relationships.