JD Vance’s wife is a typical highly educated liberal

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So we've traded one Indian wife with V husband (primary) with another Indian wife with a V husband (RNC). Interesting. :ohhh:

The same way the Indians took over IT. They looking to take over politics. If you count, that's 4 Indians already steps from the White House. It ain't gonna stop.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
These Bobby Jindals need to stop thinking that these cacs give a damn about them. All they think is that their food stinks and they shyt by the river.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I saw mitt romney talk about this guy like he was an instant sell out. MITT ROMNEY. On some “look at this yokel embarrassing all of us..” shyt lol

I miss when two politicians could have different political views, but still act professional, and like decent human beings.

Im dying lmao! The golf shyt was most intense biden got all night. Almost made me like him over it lol.

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
97e.jpg

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The Republican Party is a haven for grifters. Her husband was anti-Trump not too long ago and even gave props to President Obama years ago but now he's Team Trump. The average Republican voter is stupid AF to see that and think these people actually give a fukk about them. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
When Asian nikkas point this shyt out :dead:
It’s straight comedy
If you think the word incel is used liberally around here :Kd:
Asian bytches really have this warped sense of self and hate their men with disdain I’ve never seen :picard:
Light the world on fire to have any white man while talking about white supremacy
shyt is surreal/absurd if you’ve ever been apart of the conversation irl
Meanwhile the white boy they with will say some real outbound shyt about her appropriate culture
And if you step to him about the disrespect
The bytch will get mad at you for saying something:dead:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You guys really dont get it, white men use this brown and black women as concubines and alot of times they crave the attention.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Y'all gotta remember Vance's transformation into MAGA was relatively recent. Before this he was a liberal darling with his book (which got turned into a movie). And literally called Trump Hitler.

When he got a chance to become Senator then VP - that's when he turned.

She married a normal dude with some conservative views who couldn't resist today's easiest grift: Republican outrage.
He was more of a moderate for real.

However, some think that liberals ripping his book/movie ultimately forced him to say fukk it and join MAGA.

The more time goes on, the more I long for a republican like Romney and his binder of women. I wouldn’t vote for him— but if it was Biden vs Romney, I wouldn’t feel like fascism was knocking on the door if Romney won.

How did we go from Romney, Bush, McCain, Jeb Bush, etc to this shyt show? This is crazy.
Black man getting presidency of the US and winning both elections got them going crazy :manny:
Animus Rox — The Dark Knight (2008) dir. Christopher Nolan

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Here's a good hill to stand on for both siders. She's liberal when it benefits her directly. But at her core she subscribes to cac doctrine. She got hers, why care if anyone else get theirs?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When Asian nikkas point this shyt out :dead:
It’s straight comedy
If you think the word incel is used liberally around here :Kd:
Asian bytches really have this warped sense of self and hate their men with disdain I’ve never seen :picard:
Light the world on fire to have any white man while talking about white supremacy
shyt is surreal/absurd if you’ve ever been apart of the conversation irl
Meanwhile the white boy they with will say some real outbound shyt about her appropriate culture
And if you step to him about the disrespect
The bytch will get mad at you for saying something:dead:
Ha I pointed something similar to my GF but she sorta got it. I told her many Asian women are White adjacent with their ideology. Her former roommate is Vietnamese American. Sweet girl but born and raised in Seattle. Last two exes are white.

Not saying that all Asian women harbor self hatred and are white adjacent but plenty of them are.

I've had a few Chinese American Asian guy friends and I feel for them.