JD Vance told his trans friend he hates the police

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If JD Vance actually acted like his authentic self in public he'd actually be pretty based.

Minus the couch fukking anyway.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
JD-VANCE-HILLBILLY-ELEGY.jpg
MV5BZGI4NzRkNDgtYzQyOS00YWVjLTllYzctNmQ5NzkzOGIxMDBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Them superpowers getting neutralized, I can only watch in silence

The famous actor we once knew is lookin' paranoid and now spiralin'

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I live in Ohio and I just sorta know this guy from random tv ads. Can someone explain to me like a child why he was picked as the vp elect.

my first and current reaction was wasn’t this some new awkward c*nt spamming political ads the last few years? Who the fukk would someone make him their running mate in a presidential election lmao.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I live in Ohio and I just sorta know this guy from random tv ads. Can someone explain to me like a child why he was picked as the vp elect.

my first and current reaction was wasn’t this some new awkward c*nt spamming political ads the last few years? Who the fukk would someone make him their running mate in a presidential election lmao.
He's a worm, so the Trump and McConnel factions of the party likely both thought they could control him. He's bent the knee to Trump and isn't 100 years old, allowing some strategic plan for the party going forward.

All that seems to possibly be going out the window. If these statements are true, the second they lose or that Trump can dump him without it looking bad for him, he's going to shyt on him.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
jd was swapping stories with trehs eh

prolly holding hands and shyt too :dame:

its always the loudest ones. see @Mowgli for more examples of this behavior

Crude

Superstar
Daps
JD Vance is a closeted gay man. His Oriental wife and those children are just a front.

Based on some of his private conversations, he actually seems like he could have been a decent person minus the couch fukking weirdo stuff.

He instead chose the path of a grifter to acquire power.

He better hope Trump wins because if he doesn’t the minute Trump and the rest of the fanatical MAGA can drop him they will.

The GOP and MAGA followers allegiance is to Trump, but Trump apparently just wanted a yes man and him and his team didn’t properly do their homework on Vance and just wanted someone who was young and wouldn’t push back on Trumps extremism probably like someone more his equal and closer to his age would.

Last edited: