Jennifer Aniston slams JD Vance over 'childless cat ladies' comment from resurfaced interview

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Your-paragraph-text-3.png

:dead:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
hit dogs holla....:pachaha: she took that shyt personally...
Of course she took it personally. You dumb piece of shyt.

You don't know why people don't have kids. Some people try and fail, which ends up becoming a sadness that they carry for their lives.

It's not something anyone, yet alone a politican, should be using to attack people.

The Republican party has brought a crassness to politics that must be removed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Of course she took it personally. You dumb piece of shyt.

You don't know why people don't have kids. Some people try and fail, which ends up becoming a sadness that they carry for their lives.

It's not something anyone, yet alone a politican, should be using to attack people.

The Republican party has brought a crassness to politics that must be removed.

ok but millions of white woman and she responds out the clear blue...:comeon: we black this aint our fight :pachaha: you dumb piece of shyt...:comeon: let them fight amongst themselves

this woman aint ya friend...:dahell:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
ok but millions of white woman and she responds out the clear blue...:comeon: we black this aint our fight :pachaha: you dumb piece of shyt...:comeon: let them fight amongst themselves

this woman aint ya friend...:dahell:
:what:

What the fukk is this response? You're too used to talking amongst people who don't press you on your bullshyt.

Your first sentence has no meaning. You have provided a sentence without explaining why it is an issue.

Your second, fourth and fifth sentence is born from arguing in an echo chamber. The old if I pretend to be militant, I'll put my stance beyond reproach routine.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

What the fukk is this response? You're too used to talking amongst people who don't press you on your bullshyt.

Your first sentence has no meaning. You have provided a sentence without explaining why it is an issue.

Your second, fourth and fifth sentence is born from arguing in an echo chamber. The old if I pretend to be militant, I'll put my stance beyond reproach routine.

OMFG again this is WW fighting WM why the fukk do YOU care?!?! :what:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

Why do y'all respond to him?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its funny how Jennifer Aniston has been the face of childless women for as long as I can remember :russ: I used to be in line at the grocery store as a kid seeing the cover of gossip mags talk about how she can’t have kids but is trying damn near every year growing up

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
unless its jbo related :shaq: i dont see why jennifer aniston is being posted on the coli

some of yall need to take a breather before you submit a new thread

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just a side rant, but this IVF shyt drives me crazy. People spend thousands and thousands of dollars to be a science experiment. And they do it multiple times. You could put that money into adoption and children that need a family. It will always seem selfish to me. I don’t get it.