JD Vance’s wife is a typical highly educated liberal

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Sick of some people who always baby these women, they did this a lot with Melania too till she wore that jacket. This woman willingly married a racist and their initial meeting in college should tell you the same. fukk this woman

I met a hard core black feminist who stay talking about white supremacy but watches Vikings religiously. lol.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
JD himself doesn't agree with Trump, nor does his wife. This is a pure politics play, a vie for power in the name of self interests. For him and her, they must have come to an agreement that the ends justify the means.

Unfortunately, history never forgets and this will sully the integrity of every move made from now on.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
JD himself doesn't agree with Trump, nor does his wife. This is a pure politics play, a vie for power in the name of self interests. For him and her, they must have come to an agreement that the ends justify the means.

Unfortunately, history never forgets and this will sully the integrity of every move made from now on.
Lmao he still is a racist woman hating sack of shyt
They got lots of things to agree on
fukk him and his c*nt ass apu wife

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many liberal women of color love dating white men, even if they are conservative 🤷

162299542_892379108004016_4451354246419774626_n.png

Daps
Mitt Romney basically said he doesn’t like him because he changed his persona right before deciding to run for office in Ohio. Coincidentally, this shortly after meeting Peter Thiel.

I miss when two politicians could have different political views, but still act professional, and like decent human beings.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Many liberal women of color love dating white men, even if they are conservative 🤷
That’s a pairing I’ve seen more often than not. It used to boggle my mind how a woman could marry someone with diametrical opposing views. And then I remembered: she’s a “woman.”
Women fall in line with their man usually that’s why it’s idiotic for any black person to support bedwenching. I always laugh when they say bw/wm marriages end in divorce the least lol have you saw what these self hating wenches do and take online, imagine what they are dealing with behind closed doors but they would rather die and be humiliated than to ever leave their white man:sas2:
Breh, you hit the nail on the head. This recent fallacy of biracial children being more pro-black if their mother is black is just divestor babble.

It’s a way to gate keep blackness without being called a sellout. How can you marry into another man’s culture and yet claim the one you’re effectively giving up with be retained? It makes zero sense.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
how do you go from supporting womens rights to marrying a dude who advocates women remain in abusive marriages for the sake of the kids?

Because JD is a grifter just trying to pocket his own money and wealth

He talk all this anti abortion shyt, but let his wife get raped, dude will privately fly that broad out to ny , cali etc to get a abortion

All those republicans are full of shyt and the only reason they say shyt trump is saying because they are afraid of trump supporters and don’t want to be like mike pence and be hunted down and hung

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Because JD is a grifter just trying to pocket his own money and wealth

He talk all this anti abortion shyt, but let his wife get raped, dude will privately fly that broad out to ny , cali etc to get a abortion

All those republicans are full of shyt and the only reason they say shyt trump is saying because they are afraid of trump supporters and don’t want to be like mike pence and be hunted down and hung
Kamala should toss the question at him what would he do if his wife was raped and she got pregnant.
Make him repeat it in a debate. If she debates him and she's still VP with Biden still in
Or if she takes Biden place in a next debate ask Trump what does he think that JD Vance would do if his wife got raped, or his Melania was raped what would he do

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Mitt Romney basically said he doesn’t like him because he changed his persona right before deciding to run for office in Ohio. Coincidentally, this shortly after meeting Peter Thiel.

The more time goes on, the more I long for a republican like Romney and his binder of women. I wouldn’t vote for him— but if it was Biden vs Romney, I wouldn’t feel like fascism was knocking on the door if Romney won.

How did we go from Romney, Bush, McCain, Jeb Bush, etc to this shyt show? This is crazy.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The more time goes on, the more I long for a republican like Romney and his binder of women. I wouldn’t vote for him— but if it was Biden vs Romney, I wouldn’t feel like fascism was knocking on the door if Romney won.

How did we go from Romney, Bush, McCain, Jeb Bush, etc to this shyt show? This is crazy.
Black man getting presidency of the US and winning both elections got them going crazy :manny: