JD Vance has an awkward response to white supremacists attacking him for having a non-white wife

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Republican politicians literally have to tip toe around upsetting white supremacists because they still need their votes. Literally thousands of messages insulting this man's wife and saying he shouldn't be race mixing and he can't even bother to outright insult them or respond aggressively whatsoever. I truly don't understand why this moron would willingly put himself in this position, he's clearly in over his head.
Imagine being such a spineless and power-desperate politician that you're willing to basically apologize to your voting base because your wife isn't a white woman :mjlol:

shyt is crazy

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Republican politicians literally have to tip toe around upsetting white supremacists because they still need their votes. Literally thousands of messages insulting this man's wife and saying he shouldn't be race mixing and he can't even bother to outright insult them or respond aggressively whatsoever. I truly don't understand why this moron would willingly put himself in this position, he's clearly in over his head.

Just WOW.

Oh well. She signed up for this shyt.
She and the kids can deal with it when he loses.

I’m sure they broke him off with a nice check to hop on Trump’s ticket. Hope it was worth it

Indic00ns get embarrassed everyday for white acceptance :mjlol:

I will day the regular ones with platforms and positions of power are quick to publicly name and shame the c00ns among them though :ehh:

I hope his wife and children get harmed, fukk that family :manny:

His wife would also apologize for not being white.

161007_view_cruz_16x9_992.jpg

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
well at least it wasn't as embarrassing as vivek thanking ann coulter for saying, to his face, she wouldn't vote for him because he's indian. :russ:

court the favor of white surpremacists, brehs.
That shyt was insane to me. Idk what the Indian equivalent of an Uncle Tom is but it might as well be Vivek.