Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I vote left don't know what the fukk you talking about

For white people no.

I don't see how Vance and Trump do well with women
MAGAs will beat their wives if they vote Democrat, that's how. Since the majority is white or Hispanics claiming white on the census, Trump and this weirdo might do well with women

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MAGAs will beat their wives if they vote Democrat, that's how. Since the majority is white or Hispanics claiming white on the census, Trump and this weirdo might do well with women
I no longer call it the Republican Party. I call it the Ike Turner Party. Trump grabbing women by their pussies and JD Vance going up beside women heads if they complain about their pussies being grabbed.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
She knew who he was when she married him. Tale as old as time. “Maybe they’ll accept me because I’m not like the other ones.”

Idiot.

That's exactly why I'm never bothered by anything a non-black person opens their suckhole about black people. We know the deal and don't give a damn. These motherfukkers will kick their ladder for the next man and suicide dive into whiteness if they could. fukk'em and they mama.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I’m surprised his base hasn’t commented on his wife yet. Seeing as she isn’t white.

But these hypocrites love fukking non white women,they just don’t like women having the same choices

:francis:
They have been. The ultra bigoted wing of their party isn't feeling that.

Also, stricter divorce laws is a cornerstone of Project 2025. They can try to distance all they want. Cat out of the bag.

Daps
I’m surprised his base hasn’t commented on his wife yet. Seeing as she isn’t white.

But these hypocrites love fukking non white women,they just don’t like women having the same choices

:francis:
That's the root of white supremacy.

I know every time a white woman does some racist shyt, sistas be the first to highlight that "your pawgs can be racist too" as if that somehow makes WS less misogynistic.

It's 100% about white men neutralizing all other men while giving themselves access to every race of women. They prefer white women only in the context of making white babies and using their numbers to boost WS support....

but they'd just as happily knock up Asians, Latinas and Black women (hence why the average Black American is like 20% European and most Latinos are mixed with Spanish/Native/African).

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like hes telling the truth here. But when you say other stupid things people tend to just assume:mjlol:. From what I gathered I agree.