JD Vance has an awkward response to white supremacists attacking him for having a non-white wife

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Republican politicians literally have to tip toe around upsetting white supremacists because they still need their votes. Literally thousands of messages insulting this man's wife and saying he shouldn't be race mixing and he can't even bother to outright insult them or respond aggressively whatsoever. I truly don't understand why this moron would willingly put himself in this position, he's clearly in over his head.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Republican politicians literally have to tip toe around upsetting white supremacists because they still need their votes. Literally thousands of messages insulting this man's wife and saying he shouldn't be race mixing and he can't even bother to outright insult them or respond aggressively whatsoever. I truly don't understand why this moron would willingly put himself in this position, he's clearly in over his head.

but money and power breh

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Damn he might as well said “ I just married her because she’s loyal” lol.

He don’t even sound confident about her. But Asians love them mediocre white dudes with beards. When I was in a few countries in Asia I saw it all the time.
:skip:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

IMG-7693.jpg

IMG-7698.jpg

davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gif