Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
These two:
Jcotton1 said:
You right. I've seen it one of my older brothers is Porsche stan. He belongs to PCA Porsche Club of America 130k + members skrong. He has a 2018 RS and a some what rusty vintage 356 . He also has a GT3 in the color spec of the sea water of his honeymoon on the way.

this one sentence alone… :dead:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jcotton1 said:
You right. I've seen it one of my older brothers is Porsche stan. He belongs to PCA Porsche Club of America 130k + members skrong. He has a 2018 RS and a some what rusty vintage 356 . He also has a GT3 in the color spec of the sea water of his honeymoon on the way.

this one sentence alone… :dead:
Making up stories like the coli version of Quan Millz....

42380522._SY475_.jpg

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:what:
He needs to be admitted to a psych ward

I understand it's not PC or considered "problematic" but I be wanting to knock some of these weirdo nikkas tf out bro. They just be so damn weird, and lowkey gay as fukk. I wanna throw all they electronics in the garbage and make they ass look at a sundial all day or some shyt.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
maxresdefault.jpg

Somebody needs to sticky a cac watch thread so we can start sorting em out faster.... if you pay attention the signs are there even when they're just trying to socialize between pushing cac ideology.
I had never seen a post from him until he slipped up and posted from the alt in this thread. Straight mental illness

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Now that you point it out I recall seeing his posts in a few threads and rolling my eyes. What he posted was always nonsensical to me. Now usually if someone posts something stupid, I’ll say something about it. But with him, it just felt like a waste because he just seemed slow.

I think most of us would just ignore him, that’s what I started to do.

This is what I mean:

The bolded is what I mean. His posts would always be full of this. And, I always would think to myself who the fukk talks like this…
The thing I noticed was when he thought he was getting in his bag, he would start with the "da culture, da streets, da etc," while writing his monologues. Like it takes so much more effort to write that than just "the," and it always bothered me.
Hmm, as for the "if I was white," didn't @The Hon. Stringer Bell make a thread or comments about that before he got banned? :ohhh:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I had to log in for this.
:mjlol:
This might be the biggest liar to ever exist online.
1,801 posts and everyone of them most likely is a lie. I have never witnessed anything like this!
I knew something was off about him but I just ignored his posts...when he one starred that thread that made me very suspicious of him...but seriously who has the time to craft such elaborate lies?

I seriously think he might be a multiple personality schizo. This goes way beyond the realm of trolling or character posting.

@Rhakim good job!
:salute:

But wow....absolutely NONE of this posters stories line up at all!