@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Oh gawddddd- there’s another disturbance in the force. The similarities in posting style - another excerpt from the “as a black person” starter kit
Another example of having too much time on your hands. Why don’t you post the whole quote instead of little snippets to change the context. Get a life plz. Saying I don’t like gangsters and sell outs who (which the thread was talking about) destroy our community is not caping for white supremacy. Grow up. I’m not black if I say fukk those criminals who destroy our communities? Pathetic

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I honestly didn’t think it could get worse after the OP. It just keeps getting more and more deep and strange.

This man really lived out his rich playboy dreams on here. Crazy part is, none of his extravagant posts were getting daps.

People knew something was off but couldn’t figure out why.

:mjlol:
Now that you point it out I recall seeing his posts in a few threads and rolling my eyes. What he posted was always nonsensical to me. Now usually if someone posts something stupid, I’ll say something about it. But with him, it just felt like a waste because he just seemed slow.

I think most of us would just ignore him, that’s what I started to do.

This is what I mean:

I'm sure if I were white my life would be easier.

If she's wants to be upset that's fine. I literally give money and support the Delta Blues Museum in Clarksdale. I don't get mad and do nothing. I'm down south in hole n da wall spots listening to music and supporting da real culture that still exist. I go down to Bentonia Mississippi and pull up to eat good food and hear the blues.

As an alumni I have Dr. Kings speech official photos hanging in my wall in my space. I have family who were lynched and some who marched with him in Selma over the Edmund Winston Pettus bridge. I had a Dr. Mayes quote hanging on my wall freshman yr.

This is my culture I just don't care for the ground hound day reactionary heads on fire viewpoints. I'm not some liberal cac you can miss me with your tatics .
The bolded is what I mean. His posts would always be full of this. And, I always would think to myself who the fukk talks like this…

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I could have sworn some other poster mentioned they were a rower, and their posts were very upper echelon-esque (and sometimes :mjpls:)

2) I’m a rower. Rowed crew in college and currently row masters at a rowing club here in my city. I annually donate to BJC, Row New York, and Harlem Community Rowing - all non-profits introducing the sport of rowing to inner-city black kids.

I’m the second person.

6-C895-A4-A-58-BF-4758-ABFE-0-F9-D4337-D1-A5.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
QUOTE it please

These two:

You right. I've seen it one of my older brothers is Porsche stan. He belongs to PCA Porsche Club of America 130k + members skrong. He has a 2018 RS and a some what rusty vintage 356 . He also has a GT3 in the color spec of the sea water of his honeymoon on the way.

Some brehs may feel wine is a waste of time. Cacs stunt all the time it's just low key it maybe a rare bottle of back vintage wine. I was able to get the same bottle of wine for a mentor the yr he and now wife went on their first date.

That got me access to the city's oldest private club filled with old money cacs and a letter of recommendation when it come time for grad school.

These connects open doors and conversations start ie the meeting B4 the meeting. Pre pandemic 2016 I was in a extremely nice hotel going to pick up some food for a friend dressed like "thug" some would being 6'2 baggie designer jeans un tied timbs and a nice sweater. A Town and Country mag looking house wife got on the elevator she smelled my cologne her husband wears the same brand.

That meeting led to small talk about my niece whom I brought to the hotel earlier in the week for tea time since she's in this tea party phase. Having connected and built a genuine relationship with her husband whose a judge let to a friend having an easier time in the system.

I only put butter on my toast. I'm the guy who eats his sandwiches plain . I was trained in the kitchen industrial stove and all I know all the mother sauces.I hate eating cheese and or mayo on a sandwich.

I shop local at black farms and I rock with my local Amish folk I know.

Last edited: