@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
shyt kind of familiar to that one cat that kept switching between Michigan and Fisk for his school and his folks had big money and he was above it all from Detroit, they exposed tf out his ass :russ:

@papa surf
@2 one 3
@BronxBomber
oh wow that “halo” nikka…forgot all about him lol…“da don” was my favorite internet liar to date…at least his lies were inspiring :mjlol:

Wait @Jcotton1 claims both of those schools, claims big money, AND claimed Detroit too, what are the chances of that?

My cuz parents met and dated at Fisk in Nashville round the corner from where Oprah went to Tennessee state.
My cuzzo moved from Memphis to Nashville for undergrad and never left. My unk on my Pops side went to the Ville and met his now wife back in the late 80s early 90s and moved back East to settle down and raise kids.... I started off at there left for another HBCU.
Academically y'all aren't touching us at Michigan. I say this as a soon to be alum not some bandwagon football fan.

This gotta be the same guy: :laff:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I had to log in for this.
:mjlol:
This might be the biggest liar to ever exist online.
1,801 posts and everyone of them most likely is a lie. I have never witnessed anything like this!
I knew something was off about him but I just ignored his posts...when he one starred that thread that made me very suspicious of him...but seriously who has the time to craft such elaborate lies?

I seriously think he might be a multiple personality schizo. This goes way beyond the realm of trolling or character posting.

@Rhakim good job!
:salute:

But wow....absolutely NONE of this posters stories line up at all!
Lmao -This thread brought Unknown out of the depths of despair 😭