@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This dude is unhinged and unraveling^^ - :gucci:4 back to back quotes and mentions. all it took was one sentence for him to spiral, that is one bothered emotionally distressed son of a bytch. Pull his skirt down b

:huhldup: :huhldup:

They don't even understand that constantly re-upping my threads with the same whiny shyt just gets me more folk repping me. :dahell:

I have no clue what their endgame is at this point. They desperately care what people think, otherwise they wouldn't have 60+ comments combined in this thread and be upping other threads as well. Yet their idiocy is counterproductive, it just has more people reading my threads and mocking them for deflecting. You'd think they'd switch it up and try to contribute their own material at some point, but after 100,000 posts or whatever the two of them have, literally no one knows what they add to the forum.

Ask why they're even in the thread and they couldn't answer. Yet other than you and I they have the most comments in it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They don't even understand that constantly re-upping my threads with the same whiny shyt just makes them look stupid and gets me more folk repping me. :dahell:

I have no clue what their endgame is at this point. They desperately care what people think, otherwise they wouldn't have 60+ comments combined in this thread and be upping other threads as well. Yet their idiocy is completely counterproductive, it just has more people reading my threads and mocking them for deflecting. You'd think they'd switch it up and try to contribute their own material at some point, but after 100,000 posts or whatever the two of them have, literally no one knows what they add to the forum.

STILL nothing to expose me :laff: And you “put me on ignore” after you failed to show i co-sign right wingers. Talking about reps like I give a fukk

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
As a golfer who has played in a few tours like the Shippen classic and as American who pro us I don't agree.

Realistically if I'm an older PGA guy on tour. That 20 or 30 mill can help me and my grand kiddos. I would take it

Jack Nicklaus is a legit real one standing on bidness and rocking with America/ the PGA.
No doubt in my mind that this is not a black man. No black man i've ever come across words his thoughts like mixing up all that vocab.

Kiddos :mjlol:
Standing on Bidness :martin:

:camby:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They don't even understand that constantly re-upping my threads with the same whiny shyt just gets me more folk repping me. :dahell:

I have no clue what their endgame is at this point. They desperately care what people think, otherwise they wouldn't have 60+ comments combined in this thread and be upping other threads as well. Yet their idiocy is counterproductive, it just has more people reading my threads and mocking them for deflecting. You'd think they'd switch it up and try to contribute their own material at some point, but after 100,000 posts or whatever the two of them have, literally no one knows what they add to the forum.

Ask why they're even in the thread and they couldn't answer. Yet other than you and I they have the most comments in it.
That 10BandzofBussy weirdo has been on his dumb shyt since his mans was sonned back in 2018.

And he’s in here defending a fake persona banned poster with a female anti-AA alt username - that’s what he does- run deflection for subsequently banned/bushed posters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That 10BandzofBussy weirdo has been on his dumb shyt since his mans was sonned back in 2018.

so you claim I defend cacs but you post a thread about @Billy Ocean who's a proven black poster who posted his address :laff: So me saying NY posters who don't like him should visit that address is "exposing" me?

is this really all you have????? :dead: :laff:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
so you claim I defend cacs but you post a thread about @Billy Ocean who's a proven black poster who posted his address :laff: So me saying NY posters who don't like him should visit that address is "exposing" me?

is this really all you have????? :dead: :laff:

Y'all in here arguing with nikkas pretending to be females? :francis: