@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I honestly didn’t think it could get worse after the OP. It just keeps getting more and more deep and strange.

This man really lived out his rich playboy dreams on here. Crazy part is, none of his extravagant posts were getting daps.

People knew something was off but couldn’t figure out why.

:mjlol:

Even taken at face value it all sounds try-hard autistic

Even if he was at the barbecue with such and such or went to school with so and so you can tell from the know-it-all way he posts that people wouldn't fukk with him like that

All them made up family members running shyt from coast to coast... Even if they were real they wouldn't pick up the phone to hear this dude bullshyt about being the coolest cat on Cape Cod

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't think enough people realized how ridiculous the @imfromthesouthside exposal was too

The kingsmen thread was a riot. Partway through the thread him and Everythingg start doubling down on invisible reptilians controling the world and Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin deaths being masonic sacrifice plots.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
He is black, you can't be 20 years old and know about evisu jeans. Evisu was heavy back when I was 20 almost 10 - 15years ago. I was still rocking lacrosse at Westchester Square next to Lehman High school.

Next thing you know he played football for psal. Or know how all the high schools in the Bronx.

He is most likely a nigerian.. a fake prince .

That is the only thing in his story that make sense. He has to be nigerian.

Take all the other stuff out. Single out his foreign ties. Nigeria.

Identity theft.

He com the south but I bet he can't cook up no okra or shrimp

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I know someone who reported @Pillmattic as being @Jcotton1 's alt and got it banned :mjlit:

I’m just kidding women be really solid for real and a lot of time they be really understanding no matter what u working with but the game better be right and sometimes for real the forplay be way more verbal (thoughtful stuff) and building up to it than the act it’s self but it still gotta be something (not any prono stuff but finish what u start) and that’s not every girl some move like guys but real women be diff and the more honest you are the better (they can see thru hella stuff even if they don’t say it)
maxresdefault.jpg

Somebody needs to sticky a cac watch thread so we can start sorting em out faster.... if you pay attention the signs are there even when they're just trying to socialize between pushing cac ideology.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It’s not quite as incoherent as Art but the cadence and sentence structure is just off enough where you notice it. Almost like English is his second language
His writing pattern is so disjointed that I initially thought he was foreign. With all the education he supposedly has, and the professional background he supposedly comes from, there is no way that he would write in the manner that he writes, all the time. I don't think I've seen him write a grammatically correct sentence with correct punctuation. Ever.

That has always stood out as odd to me.
He is most likely a nigerian.. a fake prince .

That is the only thing in his story that make sense. He has to be nigerian.

Take all the other stuff out. Single out his foreign ties. Nigeria.

Identity theft.

Those guesses saying he was foreign had me thinking....what if this was some sort of training ground? Like he did all that work in just two months, so what if he was practicing his English and his fake identies? I'm thinking two options:

1. Practicing to fake black for scams

2. Practicing to do fake black identities on social media for political pushes

They might even be sending these guys out here. "Take this Coli identity and practice pretending to be someone else for two months. By the time you're done you'll be ready to start your twitter and facebook accounts."

hatealot

Banned
Daps
If really in the know for black people. Harlem children zone. Say less. If you black tied you know what it is or heard about it
On the north east specifically

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Now that you point it out I recall seeing his posts in a few threads and rolling my eyes. What he posted was always nonsensical to me. Now usually if someone posts something stupid, I’ll say something about it. But with him, it just felt like a waste because he just seemed slow.

I think most of us would just ignore him, that’s what I started to do.

This is what I mean:

The bolded is what I mean. His posts would always be full of this. And, I always would think to myself who the fukk talks like this…
Sis, pardon my language. He is full of shyt.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Those guesses saying he was foreign had me thinking....what if this was some sort of training ground? Like he did all that work in just two months, so what if he was practicing his English and his fake identies? I'm thinking two options:

1. Practicing to fake black for scams

2. Practicing to do fake black identities on social media for political pushes

They might even be sending these guys out here. "Take this Coli identity and practice pretending to be someone else for two months. By the time you're done you'll be ready to start your twitter and facebook accounts."
English is first language. It's someone who is black who is atleast 40-50 years old.

What if it's the BIG O ? Lmao

Imagine Obama posting