@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
THE QUESTION IS, WOULD U SIT DOWN N COMPILE ALL HIS POSTS IN ORDER TO COME WIT AN ANALYTICAL ASSESSMENT THAT RIVALS MOST TECH EXECS POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS?
Despite all the complaints - This site’s search engine and set up is the GOAT when you know the codes and keywords, especially to anyone with a tech or research background. Y’all think it takes 4 hours of mastery when you can literally zone in on terms in 4 minutes. 😄 the suspect posters are not hard to tell bc they out themselves talking the most shyt which makes it easier to pick up on patterns 😭
@Sccit see her post^. For all the site’s technical wonkiness, its indexing and search ain’t half bad. You can find what you need fairly quickly even if someone makes their profile private. @Rhakim and I were discussing Mr. Cotton in another thread at ~7:00PM yesterday. He made this thread at ~7:15PM, so it took him about 15 minutes, not hours. :mjlol:

Breh I think that thread needs to be updated, I'm gonna make a new one. This kid is hiliarious. :russ:

I'm thinking its the same poster who created @imfromthesouthside. That was his right-wing poor black kid persona and this is his right-wing rich black kid persona. :laff:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
There's already been one exposal thread on him, but breh keeps doubling down so much I think a new one is in order. He's a :ducktales: poster on the scale of @imfromthesouthside.....in fact their cadence is so similar I think they might be the same guy. That was his "hood black" persona and this is his "rich black" persona.

First off, this kid is supposed to be just 20 years old or something (he says he's an undergrad), but he already claims every fukking part of the county. Where he from?

He says he lives in a super white college town:

And also went to college in ATLANTA, where he says his family is from:

But claims DETROIT, where he says he lives and his family owns land:

Except he claims PHILLY, where he and his family live and own land:

But he also claims ALABAMA, where his whole family is from and where and his family live and own land:

Except when they out in MASSACHUSETTS, where his family lives and he owns land:

Except when he was working in WASHINGTON D.C., where he had an internship:

Except when he's living in NASHVILLE, where he was in the music business and bought land:

Which is different from his family's land on the UPPER PENINSULA:

Goddamn, I missed that his family has land in VIRGINIA too:

He also has fam with property in OAKLAND:

And more family in CHICAGO, a city he knows well:

More family in OHIO:

They different from the family he has in ARIZONA:

Or the family he has in NEW YORK:

Or the family he has in SEATTLE:

Or the family he has in TEXAS:

Or the family he has from NIGERIA:

Family in fukking JAPAN too:

And he regularly visits every other state in the country:

Breh 20 years old and already claims every fukking part of the country. :dead:
:laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cousin works at FAANG but DMing me asking how his “friend” can get out of an amazon sort center and into tech. :dead:

Dude is a legendary :duck:

Yo, and he says he is going to grad school for artificial intelligence and teaches kids robotics and programming:

I'm at Morehouse currently. My majors are comp sci and electrical engineering. I currently work remote at Thompson and Reuters. They deal with tax/accnting software and info for the letter folks during tax time.
I give back with my time, teaching the kids how to program. We even bring them on campus and show them what's possible.
I'm also looking at University Texas Austin for their artificial intelligence program. I heard Dallas is close to Austin.
MITs Lincoln Lab aka artificial intelligence center is amazing. My cuzzo is picking between Morehouse and Harvard now. Quiet as kept North Eastern has a great artificial intelligence post undergraduate program . Having been on their campus I know what I have to aim for .

It's nothing wrong with being a nerd. It's sick we are the only group who says it's bad being a nerd.

but was asking advice for how his friends should get started in coding.

If he doesn't know how to program would Udacity or taking a cc course over the summer? What the best action? Should he just mass apply by any means and keep knocking on doors until he gets a Yes? I set him up a git hub but he doesn't know how to do shyt? Any and all advice is welcome.
Got a breh I know with a kid. He's in a community college and he just picked a computer science tract. How does he go about having no foundation starting to build a solid foundation ? He's at the literal bottom.

What advice would one offer? What YouTube vids should he watch?

How does he claim to be going to grad school to program, must have a ton of classmates who program, runs in all the rich circles and knows everyone in the fukking world, and even teaches kids to program himself, but needs advice from THE COLI on how a breh can get started in coding?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There’s an unsolicited random 2022 poster currently in my inbox - Let me find out this dude @Jcotton1 has a third Alt.
N75iMYM.jpg

What’s good @Sauce and Footwork ? Share with the rest of the class

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo, and he says he is going to grad school for artificial intelligence and teaches kids robotics and programming:

but was asking advice for how his friends should get started in coding.

How does he claim to be going to grad school to program, runs in all the rich circles and knows everyone in the fukking world, and even teaches kids to program himself, but needs advice from THE COLI on how a breh can get started in coding?
That cac is having a wild run - this has to be like 2-3 posters behind that account and they forget to check what the other has said in a prior thread.
:deadrose: :patrice:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh gawddddd- there’s another disturbance in the force. The similarities in posting style - another excerpt from the “as a black person” starter kit

Take these gangs terrorizing our children , elderly, and innocent hard working black people off the street. Salute to her. The truth is The KKK ain’t terrorizing the streets

Here we go with this. As much as i am against white supremacy, there are little to no black lives being lost in the streets of Atlanta right now due to white supremacist groups.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Every time I look up one thing I run into three others.

In addition to all the other hobbies, he's also a dancer:

Yep Salsa after my brother kept on me to attend class. Hopefully this year I can start Bachata. I've been practicing via YouTube.

He practices survivalist skills, including canning food, fishing, "gun hunting", and bow hunting:

I know plenty. My Nana taught me well. Pop pop enforced fishing and bow hunting. It ain't that hard but you will have a learning curve. Be sure to get some ball mason jars from Target. Find a good YouTube video. It will take some practice.
Yo why don't u do something now and when it's deer season invite him up to come up north if he's into that. If I'm back in town I go up north with a few friends bow or gun hunting and whatever we kill we leave up there for the local folk. I think it's a good bonding experience and nobody has to play designated driver.

Rich as fukk but his neighbor above him is always passing out from sniffing aerosol fumes. It's strange that he had to move out of the apartment considering he repeatedly said he owns his own place.

I know this seems bad. I had a neighbor above me in apartment. He would sniff fumes. Just imagine 2 grocery bags filled with aerosol cans that you would clean the dust from your computer or air duct vents. You could hear his body hitting the floor upon that I had to move.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Oh fukk he lives in New Jersey too. :laff:

I'm sure they will find their way over into Jersey. Our Governor has a long term power play brewing since he got in office. My neighbors are pissed and moving away in droves. Out West I have places I can rest now.
You Central like me or Northern Jersey?
Working in Trenton with the state of New Jersey some cac coworkers were pissed cause they paid for their kids to attend college . Some kids got in for free not on some academic good grades ish. It goes on in Jersey also sanctuary state type of time.
You must be :russell: talking that stick together stuff. My friends in East Trenton, Camden and Newark rock with Kyrie basketball wise but his off the court views is questionable to their defense.

Geode

All Star
Daps
I sorta had this same experience with JCotton. One of my hobbies is rowing. I have never met another black rower out randomly in my life. If I have, it was at a regatta or competition that brought out rowers from around the country.

Apparently, JCotton is a rower, too. And not only that, he named dropped a number of black rowing foundations that's just not known to the general public.

I did ask myself, how is it possible that I randomly run into another black rower on a hip hop site, but also, he's apparently has done things with Jim Dandy, which is a rival club of mine who we do events with every year, and I have never crossed paths with this fellow?
I could have sworn some other poster mentioned they were a rower, and their posts were very upper echelon-esque (and sometimes :mjpls:)