Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That cac is in the Bushes. @10bandz can finally stop uncle toming timing stroking Cacton’s dyck with the distraction attempts now.

django-samuel.gif

3CSYh0kziUmQ5k7mDYwMG3wRI-7KGd3esRb4ldbdLjFpmqfIeh1WTiamBtGPbSO_xzaS0y8Ba3Ljp_SkC0h6EmcEq5Kub3ReAEUyXA=w600

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I really want these nikkas to reveal themselves

@Jcotton1 bruh we just want to understand

Come out here
There’s not shyt to understand about, respectfully. They are obsessed about infiltrating black spaces as chaos creators.

Disturbing asf that he was in here studying @ab.aspectus posts and trying to copy his style - a legit black poster who actually has the background that the cac failed at emulating. Nothing to comprehend bc they’re not deep at all -that’s why they expose themselves frauding.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cousin works at FAANG but DMing me asking how his “friend” can get out of an amazon sort center and into tech. :dead:

Dude is a legendary :duck:
Wait … what???? Figures
:laff: :deadrose::deadrose:

You’re like the 40th poster saying that he DM’ed them. So that cac was in here just sending random DMs to make coli friends and inventing fictional tales. This Rabbit hole of fukkery - worst of the worst in 2022 posters.
:wtf:

The irony (FYI for those who don’t know:

What Are FAANG Stocks?​

In finance, “FAANG” is an acronym that refers to the stocks of five prominent American technology companies: Meta (META) (formerly known as Facebook), Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL), Netflix (NFLX); and Alphabet (GOOG) (formerly known as Google).

Which makes the DM extra
:mjlol: :mjlol: Status.

One thing that I noticed is that 2022 posters are either really good (the top 4 or 5 of them) or really bad - there is no middle ground in their spectrum. Be alert is all I can say. Smdh

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Wait … what???? Figures
:laff: :deadrose::deadrose:

You’re like the 40th poster saying that he DM’ed them. So that cac was in here just sending random DMs to make coli friends and inventing fictional tales. This Rabbit hole of fukkery - worst of the worst in 2022 posters.
:wtf:

The irony (FYI for those who don’t know:

What Are FAANG Stocks?​

In finance, “FAANG” is an acronym that refers to the stocks of five prominent American technology companies: Meta (META) (formerly known as Facebook), Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL), Netflix (NFLX); and Alphabet (GOOG) (formerly known as Google).

Which makes the DM extra
:mjlol: :mjlol: Status.

One thing that I noticed is that 2022 posters are either really good (the top 4 or 5 of them) or really bad - there is no middle ground in their spectrum. Be alert is all I can say. Smdh
This shyt is actually scary
Random nikkas pretending to be an entirely different person
And reaching out

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These my favorite type of threads where the poster history gets used against them. The patience and dedication it takes to look up and quote all them posts just to get me to laugh :russ:
Despite all the complaints - This site’s search engine and set up is the GOAT when you know the codes and keywords, especially to anyone with a tech or research background. Y’all think it takes 4 hours of mastery when you can literally zone in on terms in 4 minutes. 😄 the suspect posters are not hard to tell bc they out themselves talking the most shyt which makes it easier to pick up on patterns 😭

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This shyt is actually scary
Random nikkas pretending to be an entirely different person
And reaching out
Been trying to tell y’all this. Reddit cacs were incentivizing coli sign ups then running off to create discussion groups seeing how far they can get trying to assimilate into our culture off black fishing and digifacing accounts. Started with that 4kkklan ish back in 2019 (posted about the same on a thread in 2019 with a screenshot but people were shutting it down talking about being paranoid so I digressed). Fast forward 2022 and it’s picked up momentum. Do not respond to any random DMs to posters without a valid post history. That’s fishing for Intel.