Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Out of all the lies that have been told on the coli….

“I got Amish folks” is probably the most funniest and ridiculous shyt I’ve ever seen on here :mjlol:
Along with pretending to be from every state and know everyone in the United States, even Amish country 😑. So now he’s from and has family in The Bay Area- thought that cactard was from Detroit?

That's your opinion sweet heart. It's obvious the voting base feels different and decided to do things differently. Btw my family who lives in the bay has been out there since the 1970s. I will take their word over yours dummy. They still own their home in East Oakland but rent it out to cacs who will pay. Modern day culture ain't worth it anyway out there.
So every relative of his is a land and property owner - literally everywhere
:dahell::comeon::dahell:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You know when people need to repeat their same comebacks 4 hours later with no new material in 4 years- it’s a fukkin wrap and they are only here to instigate. :francis: Agent shyt.
What??? :russ: :russ: :dead: “No new material” bytch you’ve been calling me out of nowhere FOR YEARS trying to expose me with the same quotes about hustle and biscuits. You’veposted hella quotes of Mine in this thread and not only did none of them expose me, YOU dapped some of them and keep ignoring that.

Been lazily calling me a cac defender 10 times in
this thread but oh it’s me repeating the same material

Nice try trying to twist on me with them tired ass tactics ur new bff rhakim does. You literally have called yourself and Lawyer AND gangbanger And single mom who dates NY drill rappers AND made a thread about buying dikk but just like fakkit @Rhakim you’re not gonna address any of that, just keep deflecting :russ:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
But seriously, what is wrong that guy? :mjlol: I have known legit pathological liars but that guy takes the cake, with the pathological liars I knew, they would lie about little shyt, this guy is crafting his entire life on a daily basis.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The fact that @10bandz is making this thread into his own self exposal trying to distract the facts off that cac @Jcotton1 for the past 5 hours - I’m screaming
:damn::damn:😭. And still can’t turn off. That boi is suspect as shyt and it’s not even a little bit. I knew he was going to go out like this one day - goofy fuk risked his whole account as a thread addendum for a dysfunctional d-league white trash pretend poster who calls himself “Cotton” - the username is racist as shyt and yet here he remains.
:snoop::deadrose:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The fact that @10bandz is making this thread into his own self exposal trying to distract the facts off that cac @Jcotton1 for the past 5 hours - I’m screaming
:damn::damn:😭. And still can’t turn off. That boi is suspect as shyt and it’s not even a little bit.
:laff:
bytch still struggling :mjlol: Called me out first and has been woofing all day about exposing me for "defending cacs" all over the forum "lately" and "getting comfortable" but still hasnt shown shyt and can't address shyt.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

future-noway.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah bruh ia exposing himself in here

And I don't agree with you on certain shyt at all

Like hood Black schools caring about trans issues

But u should never have more smoke for dems than republicans

I'll have smoke for them on certain situations but not in general

You are another clown. Show your fukking face.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
  • I got a cousin who works at a FAANG out there. She is about as woke super liberal as one could be. She said it's so bad she moved out the city about 40 mins away back to her folks crib.
That was an express you idiot. I don't wanna say where location wise. I have family many places in Massachusetts. We have our vacation spot and have for decades plus.

I don't care about your MBA. I only focus on myself and what I'm doing.
:deadrose::aicmon:

Last edited: