@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Okay, refocus. Too much gold got buried by the trolls so I gotta link all the exposal lists that got buried in here:

Claims every part of the country is his home and you can't tell him nothing about those places cause he knows them by heart.

Claims to excell at every activity known to man

Always pushing right-wing shyt and thinks Black Crime is the main problem facing the country

Claims to be unimaginably wealthy and grew up around nothing but rich white people, yet is the authority on the Black experience over anyone else

Claims to have had multiple friends murdered with specific details of who and where that should be easy to look up if they were real

Claims to know everyone intimately from half-a-dozen judges to NBA players to the Amish

There's also a lot of GOLD hilarious @Jcotton1 quotes by various posters throughout the thread where he makes ridiculous claims or uses ridiculous language.

Even if this was a real person who did all these things, he would be the most arrogant, out-of-touch young man on Earth. Claiming to be the authority on every Black city and hood in the country while admitting he's spent most of his life in rich white spaces and partaking almost exclusively in hobbies dominated by white folk.

Da hell I wanna hear a kendrick lamar ramble on for?

Hell coming from an educated 2 parent married home and also as Hbcu grad ain't a damn think he can tell me about the Black experience. It's nothing special about da culture.
Kendrick I could listen to one song and be good for 3 lifetimes. I don't care for the revolution empowerment stuff. As a HBCU grad academic he can't teach me anything.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They do expose themselves in every thread. They don't even have enough self-control to plot effectively. They thought filling this thread up with 50 comments attacking me while everyone else enjoyed the thread would be some sort of win for them.

edit: it's about time I put @10bandz on ignore so threads stop getting derailed

To be clear, all I said was that now in 2022 there are definitely kids who care about LGBT shyt at every school, even the hood ones. :yeshrug:

Other than not bullying people I don't care what the school does about it, I just question the claim that there wouldn't be any kids in the whole school that were on that wave. You thought it was surprising that the school could find any Black kids who would have heat for Dave Chapelle's comments and that must mean it's no hood school, and I'm just telling you those kids are at every school now. Even back in mid-2000s where I was teaching damn near the entire girl's basketball team was on that shyt and my school was plenty hood.

Put me on ignore??? :laff:You already got caught lying about putting nikkas on ignore years ago. Resort to lying about ignoring when you're getting sonned brehs :laff:

and he STILL won't address him letting the Coli mentally destroy him to the point he had to make a crying ass farewell thread so he could get emotional support from nikkas online....and why exactly he published an entire fiction novel about me and Sccit and hide it behind a spoiler :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
REFOCUS the thread

on @Jcotton1 - I come back in and it’s a free for all for posters with individual grievances. Stop letting that cac cloned faggit @10bandz and the white minions misdirect the convo - that’s exactly the purpose it serves. Fuk is all of this NBA, Lebron and sports talk - take that fanboy shyt back over to The Coliseum.
:what:

Yeah refocus because your male prostitute, buying ass got sonned and all you did was woof about exposing me.

trying to "expose" me with posts that you yourself dapped up I'd refocus if I was you too Mrs. Attoney-NY Gangbanger :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Okay, refocus. Too much gold got buried by the trolls so I gotta link all the exposal lists that got buried in here:

Claims every part of the country is his home and you can't tell him nothing about those places cause he knows them by heart.

Claims to excell at every activity known to man

Always pushing right-wing shyt and thinks Black Crime is the main problem facing the country

Claims to be unimaginably wealthy and grew up around nothing but rich white people, yet is the authority on the Black experience over anyone else

Claims to have had multiple friends murdered with specific details of who and where that should be easy to look up if they were real

Claims to know everyone intimately from half-a-dozen judges to NBA players to the Amish

There's also a lot of GOLD hilarious @Jcotton1 quotes by various posters throughout the thread where he makes ridiculous claims or uses ridiculous language.

Even if this was a real person who did all these things, he would be the most arrogant, out-of-touch young man on Earth. Claiming to be the authority on every Black city and hood in the country while admitting he's spent most of his life in rich white spaces and partaking almost exclusively in hobbies dominated by white folk.
Ignore that other bytch 10Bandz - he’s about to get lit the fuk up after this thread commences just like his predecessors that he couldn’t protect.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
you literally call yourself Black Trash :laff:
Ad hominem posts aint proving your point

Nikkas say that about me all the time

Yet you can go through all my posts and not find no suspect shyt

Meanwhile you up in here yelling about some other shyt in an exposal thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ad hominem posts proving aint procing your point

No suspect shyt in my posts neither. I've never defended no right wingers and never defended @Jcotton1 in this thread.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ad hominem posts proving aint procing your point

He’s doing that on purpose.
Anyway.

The “black power” poster right here doesn’t get outed

1. A simple question. Who's the PAWG Queen? Kim K or Amber Rose?

Neither of which are legit PAWG. Kim's not white she's Armenia but is white to some folk. I nominate Haylie Duff.:palm::francis:
I

2020 led to all this u idiot. You clearly are not thinking just running off emotion like the broad that raise you.

O great I'm white :ohhh: thanks didn't know the creator made me white at birth.
:patrice:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
He’s doing that on purpose.
Anyway.

The “black power” poster right here doesn’t get outed

1. A simple question. Who's the PAWG Queen? Kim K or Amber Rose?

Neither of which are legit PAWG. Kim's not white she's Armenia but is white to some folk. I nominate Haylie Duff.:palm::francis:

:patrice:
@Dre God Goes around dapping "latin women are god's gift" and other divestment rhetoric. Dude has me blocked but given his response to the last post I made about rap music, I would honestly throw that dude into troll group as well. And he actively goes around championing Republicans. The '22 posters are crazy, not sure what was going through their brain during sign up but I can count on two hands, at best, the amount of quality posters to come out of it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah refocus because your male prostitute, buying ass got sonned and all you did was woof about exposing me.

trying to "expose" me with posts that you yourself dapped up I'd refocus if I was you too Mrs. Attoney-NY Gangbanger :mjlol:
You know when people need to repeat their same comebacks 4 hours later with no new material in 4 years- it’s a fukkin wrap and they are only here to instigate. :francis: Agent shyt.