@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You DO whore for the Dems and are an embarrassment. how does that mean I co-sign right wing shyt? :pachaha: What kind of reach is this?:dead:

You dikkrode the Dems to the point you admittingly got mentally effected by it and made an “im tired” farewell thread on here over it and STILL came back cuz this forum is all you got. You don’t pop shyt like this IRL. That doesn’t mean I co-sign right wing anything. This Is all you got? :pachaha: I see you also ignored the rest of my post and selectively quoted some shyt like you always do. Write a long ass fictional story about playing basketball against two of your coli opps and hide it behind a spoiler brehs :dead:

OH YEA LMFAO

I ALMOST FORGOT THAT TIME HE WROTE AN ENTIRE FICTION NOVEL ABOUT US

:dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Look at this deflecting-ass liar. There are only two threads in question and both of them were right-wing propaganda, which is why you're deflecting from the actual threads to make up other bullshyt. I'm not a Democrat, can't stand the Democratic Party, and have plenty of receipts for that. But I'm definitely more liberal than right-wing cause the right-wing stands for racists, idiots, and rich people who want to fukk others over.

It's strange that when you attack Democrats you claim that doesn't make you a Republican, but when someone else counters right-wing propaganda you claim it makes them a Democrat dikk-rider.

Why the double-standard, I wonder? :jbhmm:

How is he MAGA when every single political contribution he's made in the last 10 years was for Democrats?

A democrat and PR guy associated with Bron "MAGA" because he said all the Me Too and BLM work was exhausting him? Half the posters in TLR say they're tired of Me Too and BLM breh. :mjlol:

Your own BFF sccit, on the other hand, actually said he preferred Trump and I'll bet anything he shyts on BLM and Me Too far worse than that random guy did. Strange that you still throw the cape on following him around like a puppy in every thread, eh?

Foh :mjlol: Adam is a MAGA racist who got exposed and here you are defending him and deflected to Sccit cuz you’re disingenuous biased cornball. Tried to call me a right wing co-signer when all you got is md calling you a whore For the Dems when you literally made promoting Dems on here a full time job until you admitted to being mentally fukked up and crying yourself off the forum only to come back and do more forum warrior work. You not gonna address that or the basketball spoiler story though:russ:

You keep bringing up Sccit like I know that nikka in real life :dead: You be in sports threads dapping up racist posters everyday like Remote and Joe Sixpack:dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Foh :mjlol: Adam is a MAGA racist who got exposed and here you are defending him and deflected to Sccit cuz you’re disingenuous biased cornball. Tried to call me a right wing co-signer when all you got is md calling you a whore For the Dems when you literally made promoting Dems on here a full time job until you admitted to being mentally fukked up and crying yourself off the forum only to come back and do more forum warrior work. You not gonna address that or the basketball spoiler story though:russ:

You keep bringing up Sccit like I know that nikka in real life :dead: You be in sports threads dapping up racist posters everyday like Remote and Joe Sixpack:dead:

ITS A CLASSIC DESPERATION TACTIC

DEFLECT FROM THE TOPIC BY DIVERTING ATTENTION TO ANOTHER POSTER/IDEA

THATS WHY EVERY TIME U START SONNING HIM, HE STARTS TALKING ABOUT ME

HE KNOWS I GET HATE ON THIS FORUM SO ITS HIS WAY OF TRYNA SCORE COOL POINTS WIT THE INCEL CROWD WHILE NOT HAVING TO ADDRESS WHAT U SAY

DUDE THINK HE SLICK BUT HE SLOPPY THAN A MUFUCCA.. ONLY IDIOTS CANT SEE RIGHT THROUGH HIS ACT.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@10bandz , I'm still waiting for where you shyt on @Sccit and turn on him permanently because he said Trump was the better choice for president.

It's utterly bewildering to me that you think MAGA is the most terrible insult in the world, and that Bron's advisor must be a racist because he once said BLM shyt was exhausting him, but constantly show all this love for Sccit who has said far worse.

Why is that?

/Talking about you don't dikkride democrats but you bump old weeks old BLM threads to defend Patrice Cullors. fukk outta here.

Oh, so now BLM is a bad thing? Hmmm....how strange.....

* If one guy says all the BLM and Me Too stuff was exhausting, you call that guy MAGA and a racist and keep bumping that shyt over and over years later.

* But if a bunch of Coli posters shyt on BLM a hundred times worse to the point they're even defending Candace Owens.....you call me a democrat dikkrider for making fun of them a few weeks later. And when I wasn't even defending BLM, but just calling them out for the postive things they said about Candace Owens.

So which is it? Are you dikkriding BLM so hard that anyone who says its tiring him out must be MAGA? That doesn't really fit with your attacks on me, does it?

Bruh every time @Rhakim exposes one of these MAGA weirdos, @10bandz and that heeb @Sccit come in here caping.

All because @Rhakim is a LeBron fan :dead:
Them two lames will defend Al Qaeda if it meant they can shyt on LeBron James :snoop:

Exact fukking example of it right here breh. :russ:

If I attack Candace Owens, then I'm a "Democrat dikkrider" just because she happened to be shytting on BLM in the thread.

But if a Bron advisor says that all that Me Too/BLM is exhausting, then suddenly he's MAGA for daring to say anything negative about BLM and that is enough to call him a racist and bring it up over and over.

@10bandz and @Sccit are the straight up Two Stooges.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
@10bandz , I'm still waiting for where you shyt on @Sccit and turn on him permanently because he said Trump was the better choice for president.

It's utterly bewildering to me that you think MAGA is the most terrible insult in the world, and that Bron's advisor must be a racist because he once said BLM shyt was exhausting him, but constantly show all this love for Sccit who has said far worse.

Why is that?

* If one guy says all the BLM and Me Too stuff was exhausting, you call that guy MAGA and keep bumping that shyt over and over years later.

* But if a bunch of Coli posters shyt on BLM a hundred times worse to the point they're even defending Candace Owens.....you call me a democrat dikkrider for making fun of them a few weeks later. And when I wasn't even defending BLM, but just shytting on them for supporting Candace Owens.

So which is it? Are you dikkriding BLM so hard that anyone who says its tiring him out must be MAGA? That doesn't really fit with your attacks on me, does it?

If I attack Candace Owens, then I'm a "Democrat dikkrider" just because she happened to be shytting on BLM in the thread.

But if a Bron advisor says that all that Me Too/BLM is exhausting, then suddenly he's MAGA for daring to say anything negative about BLM and that is enough to call him a racist and bring it up over and over.

Yeah bruh ia exposing himself in here

And I don't agree with you on certain shyt at all

Like hood Black schools caring about trans issues

But u should never have more smoke for dems than republicans

I'll have smoke for them on certain situations but not in general

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

They do expose themselves in every thread. They don't even have enough self-control to plot effectively. They thought filling this thread up with 50 comments attacking me while everyone else enjoyed the thread would be some sort of win for them.

edit: it's about time I put @10bandz on ignore so threads stop getting derailed

To be clear, all I said was that now in 2022 there are definitely kids who care about LGBT shyt at every school, even the hood ones. :yeshrug:

Other than not bullying people I don't care what the school does about it, I just question the claim that there wouldn't be any kids in the whole school that were on that wave. You thought it was surprising that the school could find any Black kids who would have heat for Dave Chapelle's comments and that must mean it's no hood school, and I'm just telling you those kids are at every school now. Even back in mid-2000s where I was teaching damn near the entire girl's basketball team was on that shyt and my school was plenty hood.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They do expose themselves in every thread. They don't even have enough self-control to plot effectively. They thought filling this thread up with 50 comments attacking me while everyone else enjoyed the thread would be some sort of win for them.

To be clear, all I said was that now in 2022 there are definitely kids who care about LGBT shyt at every school, even the hood ones. :yeshrug:

Other than not bullying people I don't care what the school does about it, I just question the claim that there wouldn't be any kids in the whole school that were on that wave. You thought it was surprising that the school could find any Black kids who would have heat for Dave Chapelle's comments and that must mean it's no hood school, and I'm just telling you those kids are at every school now.
I don't believe that bruh
I live in Detroit
And I worked in the school district

But this thread ain't about that

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
REFOCUS the thread

on @Jcotton1 - I come back in and it’s a free for all for posters with individual grievances. Stop letting that cac cloned faggit @10bandz and the white minions misdirect the convo - that’s exactly the purpose it serves. Fuk is all of this NBA, Lebron and sports talk - take that fanboy shyt back over to The Coliseum.
:what:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

you literally call yourself Black Trash :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Why is that?

* If one guy says all the BLM and Me Too stuff was exhausting, you call that guy MAGA and a racist and keep bumping that shyt over and over years later.

* But if a bunch of Coli posters shyt on BLM a hundred times worse to the point they're even defending Candace Owens.....you call me a democrat dikkrider for making fun of them a few weeks later. And when I wasn't even defending BLM, but just calling them out for the postive things they said about Candace Owens.

Still defending a racist because of your love for Bron, still failing to prove anything I said wrong or prove I cosign right wingers. Plus you're quoting staticshock a guy who literally snitched on another black coli poster in real life. keep trying fakkit :mjlol: