Brooklyn, Texas
fat-man-with-a-big-belly-close-up-part-of-the-body-D9986Y.jpg
Why you posting ya hairy jewy mama for? 🤮

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Jcotton1 get in here and defend yourself

“I own property in Philly. I’ve had elderly black people cry on my shoulder” :scust:
He somewhere getting a new digital passport breh...exposal too great. Gotta start over.

His name is a joke and a meme in these coli streets right now....nothing he says can be believed.

Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Up next ^^^^

Been waiting for this dub to give me a reason ever since his e-besties caught a clip. This @JCotton2 right here.

I see that he summoned the reinforcement. Grudges are everlasting it seems. Reprising the 2019 feeling - we know how this ends.
:dead: :sas1:

But aren’t you that dusty Oompa Loompa who claims to be a lawyer. Sit your stupid ass down somewhere before I embarrass you :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
But aren’t you that dusty Oompa Loompa who claims to be a lawyer. Sit your stupid ass down somewhere before I embarrass you :mjlol:
I wish you would Fukkin try- resorted to tagging in alts to cover for these white boys lmaoffff.

:dead: :deadrose:
Reupped banned 2012 accounts rejoined the site as 2022 posters - come the fuk on.
:mjlol: :deadrose:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I would honestly imagine its like....less than 100 living nikkas who have interracted with any one amish :dead: how do you even run into them? I've seen like 3 IRL in my whole life lmfao.

Ok, this one might depend on where you live.

Amish people come all the way down from Pennsylvania to a couple of places to PG county Maryland to sell their stuff. I'll legit say they sell the freshest chicken wings

Editor's note, I and by no means defending that fraud LOL.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You DO whore for the Dems and are an embarrassment. how does that mean I co-sign right wing shyt? :pachaha: What kind of reach is this?:dead:

You dikkrode the Dems to the point you admittingly got mentally effected by it and made an “im tired” farewell thread

Look at this deflecting-ass liar. There are only two threads in question and both of them were right-wing propaganda, which is why you're deflecting from the actual threads to make up other bullshyt. I'm not a Democrat, can't stand the Democratic Party, and have plenty of receipts for that. But I'm definitely more liberal than right-wing cause the right-wing stands for racists, idiots, and rich people who want to fukk others over.

It's strange that when you attack Democrats you claim that doesn't make you a Republican, but when someone else counters right-wing propaganda you claim it makes them a Democrat dikk-rider.

Why the double-standard, I wonder? :jbhmm:

@Rhakim you wanna talk about deflecting from right wingers getting exposed but when Brons PR man Adam Mendelsohn got exposed for being a racist MAGA cac you completely glossed over it and deflected saying he doesn’t work for Klutch when he clearly did. You’re such a disingenuous compulsive lying forum warrior

How is he MAGA when every single political contribution he's made in the last 10 years was for Democrats?

He said that all the Me Too and BLM work was exhausting, and you think that makes him MAGA? Half the posters in TLR say they're tired of Me Too and BLM breh, but when I called one of them out for supporting Candace Owens when she was shytting on BLM you claimed I was dikkriding democrats. :mjlol:

Your own BFF sccit, on the other hand, actually said he preferred Trump and I'll bet anything he shyts on BLM and Me Too far worse than that random guy did. Strange that you still throw the cape on to back him up in every thread, eh?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The coli gotta be the most beefingest site in the history of the internet. Even the exposal threads where everyone agrees about the subject at hand, it still be hella side beefs :mjlol:

It's always the same two posters following me around from thread to thread like puppies. Dumbasses have 40+ comments combined in here now not even realizing how much more popular they've made the thread by re-upping it over and over.

Hate for LeBron and need to deflect for right-wingers had clouded their judgment.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt kind of familiar to that one cat that kept switching between Michigan and Fisk for his school and his folks had big money and he was above it all from Detroit, they exposed tf out his ass :russ:

@papa surf
@2 one 3
@BronxBomber

oh wow that “halo” nikka…forgot all about him lol…“da don” was my favorite internet liar to date…at least his lies were inspiring :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Post one thing I ever said under my first username that was embarassing or any different than my 2nd username. Post a single contradiction or change in style.

I've been the same person all 7 years I've been here. Unlike you, who hasn't done jack shyt for the community in your entire life, I've always been pro-Black and I got receipts. You got nothing on me. That's why your only go-to insult is that I post too much when you got 36,000+ comments on here.

You got caught co-signing right-wing bullshyt just like your BFF @Sccit was and yet you complain about someone else being pro-Black. :mjlol:

WHAT IS RIGHT WING BULLSHIIT?

BEING AGAINST THE LGBTQ AGENDA????

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ISNT A LIMP WRIST LIBERAL LIKE U DONT MAKE THEM “RIGHT WING”

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
oh wow that “halo” nikka…forgot all about him lol…“da don” was my favorite internet liar to date…at least his lies were inspiring :mjlol:

Damn i forgot about him, but nah it was another cat who was a persona of being rich and shyt from Detroit was it Detroit playa or something