Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn reminds me of my meat/seafood and golf caddie days. I remember talking with triple OG who was 98. He told me about his coal mining days in West VA. He said he and his pops worked like hell but gave half their check back cause the company he worked for had a little store and they had no car to get anywhere. Damn shame.

Dude plays to the tune of his very own slow moving background music
https://youtu.be/ov4epAJRPMw😒🤪

How he sounds to us ^^
Vs.
How he thinks that he sounds like to black people:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This why I don't fukk with you.

8995672a-8741-407e-9f96-e6382cb29c96_text.gif

Get mad because you failed the mission brehs :ufdup:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
until he reinvented himself as pro black “Rhakim” :dead:

Post one thing I ever said under my first username that was embarassing or any different than my 2nd username. Post a single contradiction or change in style.

I've been the same person all 7 years I've been here. Unlike you, who hasn't done jack shyt for the community in your entire life, I've always been pro-Black and I got receipts. You got nothing on me. That's why your only go-to insult is that I post too much when you got 36,000+ comments on here.

You got caught co-signing right-wing bullshyt just like your BFF @Sccit was and yet you complain about someone else being pro-Black. :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Post one thing I ever said under my first username that was embarassing or any different than my 2nd username. Post a single contradiction or change in style.

I've been the same person all 7 years I've been here. Unlike you, who hasn't done jack shyt for the community in your entire life, I've always been pro-Black and I got receipts. You got nothing on me. That's why your only go-to insult is that I post too much when you got 36,000+ comments on here.

You got caught co-signing right-wing bullshyt just like your BFF @Sccit was and yet you complain about someone else being pro-Black. :mjlol:

You made an entire crying ass farewell thread and came back. Not to mention all the dumbass shyt you’ve said in The Coliseum. You haven’t done shyt for the community and you have no receipts. You just make up shyt like the guy you’re exposing in here. Too easy :mjlol:

And I’ve NEVER co-signed right wing bullshyt. :mjlol: You’re such a fakkit so because I call you out for spending too much time compiling quotes that means I co-sign the guy You’re exposing. I’ve never defended @jcotton1,the other troll you exposed recently and have never been in no political threads defending right wingers. I have a whole thread calling out @the cac mamba for being a republican racist and other threads posts calling out racist cacs.

fukk outta here you cornball. Still talking about post count with your usual simpleton arguments when you clearly spend more time per post than anybody on here. You make up stories about yourself on here on the daily and You’re obsessed with me and @Sccit that’s why you typed up a long ass fake story about playing us in basketball and hide it behind a spoiler - why don’t you address that you fukking lame. :pachaha:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:Still struggling. Been tryna expose me for 4 years off of hustle and biscuits and been failing the whole time
Bytch, you haven’t been significant enough to take note of since ya mans banned himself until
You started showing your c00n ass in threads lately, getting wild comfortable. That’s if you’re even black, sis. For these past years, anyone who you affiliate with catching multiple L after L and you being a victim of their causes by catching strays has been enough off seeing you expose yourself. But since you seem to thrive off that attention, I will give you the type of time that you’re looking for. You’ve observed me enough times off your own collateral damage to see when I aim for a target I don’t miss. You nervous fuk. Responding to me word for word but acting like you’re unbothered. Bothered as shyt - been posted up in here more than the target of this thread.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bytch, you haven’t been significant enough to take note of since ya mans banned himself until
You started showing your c00n ass in threads lately, getting wild comfortable. That’s if you’re even black, sis. For these past years, anyone who you affiliate with catching multiple L after L and you being a victim of their causes by catching strays has been enough off seeing you expose yourself. But since you seem to thrive off that attention, I will give you the type of time that you’re looking for. You’ve observed me enough times off your own collateral damage to see when I aim for a target I don’t miss. You nervous fuk. Responding to me word for word but acting like you’re unbothered. Bothered as shyt - been posted up in here more than the target of this thread.

You’re just spewing random bullshyt at this point :mjlol: I’ve been showing my c00n ass in threads and getting comfortable lately?:what:wtf does that even mean? You still havent posted anything except rehashed quotes about hustle or biscuit that prove nothing including posts of mine that YOU yourself dapped.How do you expose someone by posting posts you yourself agreed with?:pachaha:

All you have is this struggle link to Hustle and Biscuits when I never defended or affiliated with neither. I was shytting on biscuits before you even signed up here and I was clowning hustle just like everyone else, me and him even butted heads over it. All I did was say his mom shouldn’t be posted here or contacted on FB and somehow that means I’m defending cacs, even tho he’s black:dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And I’ve NEVER co-signed right wing bullshyt. :mjlol:

Liar. You posted this:

Rhakim back embaraassing himself both here and in TLR :wow:
You’re in TLR and HL whoring for democrats and in here whoring for Klutch. Foh

I had only posted in two TLR threads that month. One was Chicago blaming Biden for gas prices going up the week after Putin invaded Russia and also saying Obama was a secret gay. The other one was random pro-Putin fake news stories that right-wingers were spreading, like taking pictures from a climate change protest in Belgium and falsely claiming they were crisis actors pretending to be dead civilians in Ukraine.

So if I was debunking right-wing propaganda, and you claim I was embarassing myself, they are you not cosigning them? And that isn't the only time I've caught you doing that.

Just like this thread and the previous exposal thread and all your running up to be Sccit's wingman. Over and over, whenever I expose a right-winger you run in with a cape and do everything you can to run interferance.

Why are you even in here with 30 comments in the thread if you DGAF about the poser I exposed in OP?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Liar. You posted this:

I had only posted in two TLR threads that month. One was Chicago blaming Biden for gas prices going up the week after Putin invaded Russia and also saying Obama was a secret gay. The other one was random pro-Putin fake news stories that right-wingers were spreading, like taking pictures from a climate change protest in Belgium and falsely claiming they were crisis actors pretending to be dead civilians in Ukraine.

So if I was debunking right-wing propaganda, and you claim I was embarassing myself, they are you not cosigning them? And that isn't the only time I've caught you doing that.

Just like this thread and the previous exposal thread and all your running up to be Sccit's wingman. Over and over, whenever I expose a right-winger you run in with a cape and do everything you can to run interferance.

Why are you even in here with 30 comments in the thread if you DGAF about the poser I exposed in OP?

You DO whore for the Dems and are an embarrassment. how does that mean I co-sign right wing shyt? :pachaha: What kind of reach is this?:dead:

You dikkrode the Dems to the point you admittingly got mentally effected by it and made an “im tired” farewell thread on here over it and STILL came back cuz this forum is all you got. You don’t pop shyt like this IRL. That doesn’t mean I co-sign right wing anything. This Is all you got? :pachaha: I see you also ignored the rest of my post and selectively quoted some shyt like you always do. Write a long ass fictional story about playing basketball against two of your coli opps and hide it behind a spoiler brehs :dead:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim you wanna talk about deflecting from right wingers getting exposed but when Brons PR man Adam Mendelsohn got exposed for being a racist MAGA cac you completely glossed over it and deflected saying he doesn’t work for Klutch when he clearly did. You’re such a disingenuous compulsive lying forum warrior :mjlol: