Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It never ends - he has friends that work for the cdc too
😭

Here is the we need to be policing our own communitays and neighborhoods in mental health form .

That is what many Brothas and sistas who have done the mental work to health issues in their own lives and professional did the grunt work are paid to do .

Many cry about not having black competent health professionals. I have an ex whom worked for the CDC she now set up her own thing to deal with black elders and their health issues. Yet we wish and demand it yet many won't come out . She's in a zipcode where white professionals wouldn't dare go.

Here is the we need to be policing our own communitays and neighborhoods in mental health form .

giphy.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I sorta had this same experience with JCotton. One of my hobbies is rowing. I have never met another black rower out randomly in my life. If I have, it was at a regatta or competition that brought out rowers from around the country.

Apparently, JCotton is a rower, too. And not only that, he named dropped a number of black rowing foundations that's just not known to the general public.

I did ask myself, how is it possible that I randomly run into another black rower on a hip hop site, but also, he's apparently has done things with Jim Dandy, which is a rival club of mine who we do events with every year, and I have never crossed paths with this fellow?

shrodingers Cotton.

He is nowhere and everywhere :wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Plot twist, is @Jcotton1 OP’s alt account?
:ohhh:

No this is too much to emulate. I have my problems with Rhakim but at least he posts like he actually attended a university despite my issues with him. The nuances are different by comparison. And despite the back and forth Rhakim has never referred to me as a “man” which is the common coli fail and retreat commentary that cac-c00ns use to disparage black Women who don’t wench for them or call them out on this shyt . So I’ll give him that. Like if you do a search of how many times@JCacton mentions zipcodes and mispells words. That’s not up for question. That’s Just one example. At this point @10bandz seems more like @Jcotton1 ’s alt out of anyone in this thread. 🤔 Double plot twist. I have never seen a poster stay up in threads deflecting more for cacs than he does- double agent type shyt. My intuition hasn’t failed me yet With these suspects but you can do your own research for now . I’ll deal with that fraud 10bandz to make cacs dance later-:yes:🙂

This @Jcotton1 posts like a barely finished fourth grade cac kinbred copying from black facts on Instagram.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
“I rock with my local Amish” is a sentence I never thought I'd read
:pachaha:

I was convinced most of this was ducktales but once I saw that shyt I knew it was all 100% nonsense :mjlol:

I hang with amish folks?

them cacs who don't even have running electricity? what the fukk are yaw gonna be parleying about :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
No this is too much to emulate. I have my problems with Rhakim but at least he posts like he actually attended a university despite my issues with him. The nuances are different by comparison. And despite the back and forth Rhakim has never referred to me as a “man” which is the common coli fail and retreat commentary that cac-c00ns use to disparage black Women who don’t wench for them or call them out on this shyt . So I’ll give him that. Like if you do a search of how many times@JCacton mentions zipcodes and mispells words. That’s not up for question. That’s Just one example. At this point @10bandz seems more like @Jcotton1 ’s alt out of anyone in this thread. 🤔 Double plot twist. I have never seen a poster stay up in threads deflecting more for cacs than he does- double agent type shyt. My intuition hasn’t failed me yet With these suspects but you can do your own research for now . I’ll deal with that fraud 10bandz to make cacs dance later-:yes:🙂

This @Jcotton1 posts like a barely finished fourth grade inbred copying from black facts on Instagram.

:mjlol: Still struggling

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Up next ^^^^

Been waiting for this dub to give me a reason ever since his e-besties caught a clip. This @JCotton2 right here.

I see that he summoned the reinforcement. Reprising the 2019 feeling - we know how this ends.
:dead: :sas1:

:mjlol:Still struggling. Been tryna expose me for 4 years off of hustle and biscuits and been failing the whole time