Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Since this kid is young he had to recently graduate with moorhouse. Someone pull up the graduation program and look for the last name cotton.

If you let him tell it. He prob did the commencement speech at his own graduation
I didn’t know “Moorhouse” had an educational program.
:beli:
Unless you’re referring to Morehouse?😭

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
10bandz thinks this thread a waste but he about to double up my posts in it. :skip:

Yeah I saw but I was getting tired. He know a BUNCH of doctors, I was seeing categories of doctor I don't even recognize in his posts.

Still talking about post count when you spent 24 hours compiling 100 quotes about a troll poster :mjlol:

I’m just brushing off Nicole’s weak ass shyt, while you’re dapping her up even though she has even more personas than the guy you’re exposing in here :dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The data will say that by enlarge my Black American folk don't value education and we don't have fathers
:beli::skip:

Guess he sits on a pedal stool, as well.

Whose going to tell him??
Hbcu graduate here y’all. ^^
The correct phrase is “by and large”

invalid

Banned
Daps
I would honestly imagine its like....less than 100 living nikkas who have interracted with any one amish :dead: how do you even run into them? I've seen like 3 IRL in my whole life lmfao.

I sorta had this same experience with JCotton. One of my hobbies is rowing. I have never met another black rower out randomly in my life. If I have, it was at a regatta or competition that brought out rowers from around the country.

Apparently, JCotton is a rower, too. And not only that, he named dropped a number of black rowing foundations that's just not known to the general public.

I did ask myself, how is it possible that I randomly run into another black rower on a hip hop site, but also, he's apparently has done things with Jim Dandy, which is a rival club of mine who we do events with every year, and I have never crossed paths with this fellow?

I go skiing with us jim dandy skin club, Golf course, I help with a local robotics club, I go rowing back in Philly black owned rowing club.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This comment right here

Save the speech. You act like black folk ain't dying from living in violent zip codes. I know a vegan / mountain rock climbing plant eating black panther marching sista who is on her dmx/ nip hustle cause of her zip code.
=

:beli: :stopitslime::deadrose:
His posts read like this:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I sorta had this same experience with JCotton. One of my hobbies is rowing. I have never met another black rower out randomly in my life. If I have, it was at a regatta or competition that brought out rowers from around the country.

Apparently, JCotton is a rower, too. And not only that, he named dropped a number of black rowing foundations that's just not known to the general public.

I did ask myself, how is it possible that I randomly run into another black rower on a hip hop site, but also, he's apparently has done things with Jim Dandy, which is a rival club of mine who we do events with every year, and I have never crossed paths with this fellow?
He was using you as his muse
:picard::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And to top it off - he’s an Eminem Stan. These cacs could never play the game correctly.
:troll:
@Jcotton1 is an Elvis and Eminem Stan

1. The Game: When have you ever heard Eminem in the club?

Out in Scandalous Califoolya u won't. I never heard a Game or Black Wall street song in the club. Tell game to get back on fif's good side so he can have a reason to be relevant. Em fans don't care what game talking about. No one is checking for west coast set banging tunes.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude really channeled his inner Cac Corey Booker with the rescue tales

I own property where they would. How in the hell are you gonna tell me?

I own property in the neighborhood. I lived the gun shots. I've had elderly black hardworking neighbors crying on my shoulder . They never thought they would have to fear living in their own home.

It's easy for u when u don't live around it to type and tweet mad calling stuff racist when u don't pay taxes here nor do u live it seeing kids just playing at the play ground get shot.

This was just a few months ago. Y'all thought leaders and woke folks wasn't nowhere to be found. I gave a neighbor kid mouth to mouth trying to keep him alive while the EMS took forever to get their because of the zipcode.
The Great American Hero G Phi Jo from MOORhouse Univ. is here for you

trying-not-to-laugh-cracking-up.gif