Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A 20 year old hbcu grad
:deadrose:

Just an HBCU grad. Whose asking? Breh as a property tax paying citizen I gotta look out for the elders in my neighborhood whom can't sit outside on their front stoop and enjoy the summer because of certain activities outside.
@10bandz is about to pull out his cac cape and refer to @Jcotton1 as an astute corner student with a genius level high IQ who was able to graduate early

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Since this kid is young he had to recently graduate with moorhouse. Someone pull up the graduation program and look for the last name cotton.

If you let him tell it. He prob did the commencement speech at his own graduation

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And the worst part is this bytch is STRUGGLING. She literally posted a quote above that she dapped up. bytch is trying to expose me with posts SHE herself dapped up and agreed with :laff:

this is her example of me "coming after black posters to defend cacs".....but she dapped it though :laff:

Shes an idiot. It’s hilarious people thinks she some goat exposal artist when all she does is search buzzwords for whoever she’s arguing with and twist them completely out of context. She’s got a JR Smith percentage of actually exposing people

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
10bandz thinks this thread a waste but he about to double up my posts in it. :skip:

@Rhakim Did you also get this one? He knows a few cardiologists too.

:deadrose:

Yeah I saw but I was getting tired. He know a BUNCH of doctors, I was seeing categories of doctor I don't even recognize in his posts.