The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
damn…I actually dapped up one of his lies earlier :gucci:
Anyone who isn’t blind peeped that shyt 😭, except for @10bandz aka the coli cac whisperer. Dude claims to be a 20 yr old HBCU graduate in other threads he’s a 34 year old from Canada. And he feels the need to start every comment with the “as a black man” starter kit
:francis:
Let’s not forget the overuse of bad grammar
He's in da culture.
As a proud Black American whose family on both sides has been here for centuries like breh OG Motown singer Smokey Robinson. America should take care of home first and foremost we have things here we need to do.
You know, because actual black men feel the need to tell everybody that they post “as a black man” and “if I were white” retort 🙄and of course the “Dr. king” speech that they use when accused of not being black and did I already mention bad grammar over usage 🙄?

I'm sure if I were white my life would be easier.

If she's wants to be upset that's fine. I literally give money and support the Delta Blues Museum in Clarksdale. I don't get mad and do nothing. I'm down south in hole n da wall spots listening to music and supporting da real culture that still exist. I go down to Bentonia Mississippi and pull up to eat good food and hear the blues.

As an alumni I have Dr. Kings speech official photos hanging in my wall in my space. I have family who were lynched and some who marched with him in Selma over the Edmund Winston Pettus bridge. I had a Dr. Mayes quote hanging on my wall freshman yr.

This is my culture I just don't care for the ground hound day reactionary heads on fire viewpoints. I'm not some liberal cac you can miss me with your tatics .
Dude posts like a Tariq Nasheed chacature roast off the Black history Book of Google Verse 29.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who isn’t blind peeped that shyt 😭, except for @10bandz aka the coli cac whisperer. Dude claims to be a 20 yr old HBCU graduate in other threads he’s a 34 year old from Canada. And he feels the need to start every comment with the “as a black man” starter kit
:francis:
Let’s not forget the overuse of bad grammar

You know, because actual black men feel the need to tell everybody that they post “as a black man” and “if I were white” retort 🙄and of course the “Dr. king” speech that they use when accused of not being black and did I already mention bad grammar over usage 🙄?

Oh but you at a work meeting hub :dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh but you at a work meeting hub :dead:
Yup. 30 minutes has past and I’m eating lunch. Duh. Fukkin idiot is grasping for straws trying to play the cac strawman defense . Keep deflecting . This dude keeps digging a deeper hole for himself. Posting harder than the accused cac. Interesting.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Nicole0416_718_212_646NYC

"cac strawman defense" yet I have several threads and posts calling out cacs

i literally have tons of posts shytting on cacs

you dapped up posts of mine that you're quoting in this thread to "expose" me :mjlol: :dead: :laff:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And he’s an Elvis Presley defender:
Don't need no 2022 deep dive from a sista who just discovered things long b4 she was born. Our folks always want something to be upset about.

Today it's Elvis
tomorrow it's brehs who don't lay down in a puddle of mud so that the sista can step on his chest and not get her shoes dirty.
You people are upset about nothing
:mjpls::mjpls:
Leave his hero, Elvis alone
:mjpls: