Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Breh knows a lot of judges

I have an Uncle who just retired as a judge he said the same damn thing.
My blood cousin is a current judge he talks the swing often
my aunt is a soon to be retired judge.
A neighbor of my mine was a considered a tough judge. It was said he was tough on brehs from the city via the barbershop rumors and social media. He looked out when I appeared in his court room. He played it up but took me in the back and told me to chill. He ended up tossed the situation. If I was a typical breh that didn't have the everyday access nor the capital nor the Right zip code I would feel different.
Having connected and built a genuine relationship with her husband whose a judge let to a friend having an easier time in the system.

Knows billionaires

I know personally 2 families from my hometown that I grew up with. They own the NHL/MLB and the other family owns the football team/ auto industry Titian and has been printing money since the early 1800s. The head of the family ran with real billionaires Rockefeller, Dupont, Vanderbilt.
I know an ownership group who had paper since the turn of the century. The fam are legit billionaires they are talked about in the history books. The fan base are useful worker bees. I was in town memorial day for anl BBQ at the ownership son's home. My good friend married into the fam. They've know my family and his for yrs b4 we were born.

Knows a LOT of famous basketball players

I know a few pros and foundational Philly basketball fixtures that knew them both. The stories I was told. :banderas::obama:

Part of me wishes Bubba Chuck would have found his way to L.A. to play with Kobe.
I was speaking of what I've seen in summer league. Crawford during his tenure was constant professional. I've talked with friends of his and guys who have played with him and against him in college and the pros.

I'm not some casual basketball guy. I have NBA season tickets I attended games most wouldn't cause a super star player isn't on the team.
Ain't even got talk about Vince. He was crazy at UNC. I know some folk fellow Tar heels they would run together during the summer. The stories I would hear is crazy.
I've know a few younger ole heads who hooped against Kobe to say this yet they know they are apart of the small select brotherhood that is the NBA and pro sports to where they "retired" and still get to sit on a bench coaching, being a scout or broadcasting.
I know a OG player who played in the same era and against Mr. Russell and Wilt. He said they were like damn red woods and we're both above 6 ft.

And a girl in basketball movies:

I know 4 or 5 good one's. I know one chick who did the mo cap for Lebron's space jam 2. I know a dude from my pops home state he's always jumping out the gym and he does things in the league. The rest of these folks I don't check for.

Has family in the NBA

I have NBA league pass every year. I have fam whose playing currently on a roster.

Has family coaching in the NBA

Cuttino hell naw. I know a relative with his skillset but he is a big fella and now coach in the league and he was an NBA bench starter for the Nets and Heat.

Knows a current Lakers coach

I played travel AAU ball for a cup of coffee timeframe. I've been through an pro workout via a current Lakers coach who worked with Kobe, Bron, and Shaq .

Knows the Ford family

Naw I know the family behind the Ford brand personally. They are consistent and honorable . Lebron is like the ocean he can never stand still.

Knows a lot of music OGs

Lobbyist and long money talks.

I've have family who have went to school with and worked in the Motown era among others even until today. I've met some heavy hitters not rap hall of fame but real deal music business OG's Jay z, Jeezy and others look up too. No one will stop that long train.

And current music industry folk

This is dope. The lead joint someone I use to know got mad play . This should have been put out first.
I've been to the CMA's nominated on certain projects
Got a cuzzo just like him 2 black parents went to all cac schools. He won a music award overseas with his band.

Knows politicians

I was doing intern work for the summer on the HIll as a teen. Outside of that I'm familiar with how things work locally, state and in D.C.
I know a cac creh who hosted a Presidential candidate dinner for 100 at his home.
I know a few of my city council folk personally. I still think they on some bs and I legit let them know. I come from a strong Black American city.

Folk in Jenna Bush's circles

Having been around from what I've seen she's a good person. We know mutual people. She's married and off the market but just the access and what comes with it.

Fashion industry

Hell the same with a homie who has his products in Nordstroms currently . RayJ is smart about his. I reach out and network with everyone. I came up from just knowing different hues and plating right. Don't knock Ray J learn from Ray . I ain't no dummy I drop my feelings at the door we all human folk.

Wine industry

My homie is in the vino industry and works with Hollywood and sports starts He fancy got the LG G series and a new M4.

Tech industry

Good for them. This is an industry thing I guess. Can't wait for my Austin tech event this month. Got my hotel and tickets ready.

Has art displayed in art museums

Cash, passed down investment property round the corner from a top tier university known around the damn world. I just bought some gold coins.

I have some art passed down from a family friend . I just had the art appraised again. The pieces have been on loan in a few art museums. I have work investments that I'm stacking long term.

I'm trying to get some pre IPO things rolling.

Knows random rich people:
KD is in a prime market for business off the court opportunities. Having had the privilege to be in a few gatherings the bread locally and internationally is stupid :ohlawd:. Dudes bringing in rare wines for the price of a Honda and beyond was next level level.
Her community is focused. The wealthy cacs don't cry and moan about the plight of their poor counterparts. Having gone to a gathering I've seen the matriarch in action she has turn of the century money.
I know some brehs whose family own funeral homes and have since the 1900s.

Amish people

I shop local at black farms and I rock with my local Amish folk I know.

Hollywood people

I know a few brehs in Hollywood. It ain't many of us American brehs/ sistas there from the jump.

Lynched people

Breh we don't respect Black history year 365 or Dr. KING or any elders from that era. I know plenty still breathing. I'm talking I've family lynched after Dr. King and his mother were assissanted. How many shootings take place on Dr. King Blvd.

Selma marchers

I've had family who are alive who marched with Dr. King in Selma.

People who run ad campaigns

I know what I speak on having friends who do the as I call them woke alphabet add campaigns making sure every face and shade and orientation is represented. We talk about these things off the record.

Culinary people

I was classically trained by some of the best in the country and at the same school the world.

Knows guys on ESPN

I know guys locally from my hometown who are on ESPN.
I've seen Kyrie when he was in town. I've had folks I know on TV off the record say different things that lean toward both our objective viewpoints.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Breh claims he's the epitome of a confident, self-made Black man who proves you can rise up from anything and no one can hold him back:

Yet says he's a super-wealthy trust fund baby whose family owns businesses and property everywhere and hobnobs with billionaires:

Yet still thinks he's an expert on the Black experience and tells a TON of :mjpls: stories.

It's wild cause he claims that he's a trust fund baby, owns property everywhere, grew up in all white neighborhoods and all white schools....and yet is the authority on the Black experience and what poor Black people can accomplish.
Nikka shytted on Kendrick
Said he can't tell his bourgeois ass nothing about Black culture :mjgrin:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You got too much time on your hands bro.

:huhldup:

They're both right-wingers too, don't think that it's just about LeBron. @Sccit is a hardcore Zionist and got exposed saying he preferred Trump over Clinton in a few threads, and @10bandz doesn't like saying shyt himself but goes around low-key dapping right-wing arguments and anyone shytting on Dems.

Actually, I just noticed that @Jcotton1 uses "Bronsexuals" as a term, so maybe he's even one of them and they running interference. :patrice:

You spend the whole day yesterday on this thread and woke up at 7am and went back to it. Get a life.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You spend the whole day yesterday on this thread and woke up at 7am and went back to it. Get a life.

And I still got more societally useful work done yesterday than you've done all year. :umad:

You and @Sccit are the #2 and #3 posters on this thread now. Combined you got more comments on it then I do. So obviously I must have made a contribution to your lives for you to put so much energy into it. Considering what you usually post about, talking about me was probably the most fulfilling thing you've don this month.

Thank me.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You and @Scitt are the #2 and #3 posters on this thread now. Combined you got more comments on it then I do. So obviously I must have made a contribution to your lives for you to put so much energy into it.
Thank me.

I’ve made 5 short posts in this thread including this one while you have 15 posts that include hours and hours of research. You’re here counting posts like a simpleton when we all can see you spent hours putting this together yesterday, and then you went to sleep and woke up early and did even more research.

My point stands, get a life.

Edit: you didn’t do any societal work, always lying 🤥

Legend27

Pro
Daps
vdfOypP.gif
:pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha:

OMG IM FUKKING CRYING:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Breh knows a lot of judges

Knows billionaires

Knows a LOT of famous basketball players

And a girl in basketball movies:

Has family in the NBA

Has family coaching in the NBA

Knows a current Lakers coach

Knows the Ford family

Knows a lot of music OGs

And current music industry folk

Knows politicians

Folk in Jenna Bush's circles

Fashion industry

Wine industry

Tech industry

Has art displayed in art museums

Knows random rich people:

Amish people

Hollywood people

Lynched people

Selma marchers

People who run ad campaigns

Culinary people

Knows guys on ESPN
Oh my gawwddd!!!
:deadrose::deadrose:
@B.C.B Look at this right here.

I don’t even like this poster @Rhakim but I have to admit that this detail drop is crrrrrraaaazzzy.

@ab.aspectus Please stop being so quick to co-sign cac agents . They legit study us so of course he would know or say whatever to ingratiate himself into those who they see as gullible or too eager at being receptive.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Breh that man types like he got a learning disability and he all over the world :mjlol:

he knows amish folks :mjlol:

@Rhakim thread has me in tears.
:dead: … dude is out here playing the coli cac version of “catch me if you can meets Forrest Gump” been everywhere, knows everybody and has seen or had a personal connection to every current or historical event that every poster posts about- this shyt is a mess 😭