@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yoooooo...

This some real agent inception shyt...

What black person have yall EVER come across in your life...
That calls Obama "President O"...????

This can't be the work of one cac, gotta be an organized effort
to maintain that account and slowly push cac rhetoric

They fukked up in the minute details...
because blackculture and "vibe" can't be fully replicated...
By somebody who hasn't actually lived the experience all their life

They on some

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.gif

shyt
@jcotton is cac nap?

:ohhh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
aBruh every time @Rhakim exposes one of these MAGA weirdos, @10bandz and that heeb @Sccit come in here caping.

All because @Rhakim is a LeBron fan :dead:
Them two lames will defend Al Qaeda if it meant they can shyt on LeBron James :snoop:

They're both right-wingers too, don't think that it's just about LeBron. @Sccit is a hardcore Zionist and got exposed saying he preferred Trump over Clinton in a few threads, and @10bandz doesn't like saying shyt himself but goes around low-key dapping right-wing arguments and anyone shytting on Dems.

Actually, I just noticed that @Jcotton1 uses "Bronsexuals" as a term, so maybe he's even one of them and they running interference. :patrice:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t lie, I always thought his posts came off as a slightly more intelligent Art Barr

It’s not quite as incoherent as Art but the cadence and sentence structure is just off enough where you notice it. Almost like English is his second language

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There's already been one exposal thread on him, but breh keeps doubling down so much I think a new one is in order. He's a :ducktales: poster on the scale of @imfromthesouthside.....in fact their cadence is so similar I think they might be the same guy. That was his "hood black" persona and this is his "rich black" persona.

First off, this kid is supposed to be just 20 years old or something (he says he's an undergrad), but he already claims every fukking part of the county. Where he from?

He says he lives in a super white college town:

And also went to college in ATLANTA, where he says his family is from:

But claims DETROIT, where he says he lives and his family owns land:

Except he claims PHILLY, where he and his family live and own land:

But he also claims ALABAMA, where his whole family is from and where and his family live and own land:

Except when they out in MASSACHUSETTS, where his family lives and he owns land:

Except when he was working in WASHINGTON D.C., where he had an internship:

Except when he's living in NASHVILLE, where he was in the music business and bought land:

Which is different from his family's land on the UPPER PENINSULA:

Goddamn, I missed that his family has land in VIRGINIA too:

He also has fam with property in OAKLAND:

And more family in CHICAGO, a city he knows well:

More family in OHIO:

They different from the family he has in ARIZONA:

Or the family he has in NEW YORK:

Or the family he has in SEATTLE:

Or the family he has in TEXAS:

Or the family he has from NIGERIA:

Family in fukking JAPAN too:

And he regularly visits every other state in the country:

Breh 20 years old and already claims every fukking part of the country. :dead:

I tried to rep this dude just off the sheer amount of research, but it won't let me. :salute: none-the-less tho.

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
:deadrose: :deadrose:
I was about fo say this - it’s not that deep. Google “black ski anything” and it appears. Just like googling JCotton on Instagram could have saved you all of those paragraphs and questioning. He’s a damn Canadian cac and he definitely is not an hbcu grad. That’s all facts. Dude has been dodging since his Insta page reveal. Liars can’t even keep up with their own posts - he fits the same pattern. Stop going out your way to stick your neck out for digiface cacs. You are much better than this.

:ohhh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Bruh every time @Rhakim exposes one of these MAGA weirdos, @10bandz and that heeb @Sccit come in here caping.

All because @Rhakim is a LeBron fan :dead:
Them two lames will defend Al Qaeda if it meant they can shyt on LeBron James :snoop:

RIGHT ON CUE

THIS HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT LEBRON U FRUIT. TRY FOR ONE MINUTE TO GET HIM OFF YOUR MIND.

THERE ARE TONS OF POSTERS ON HERE WHO LIKE LEBRON AND DONT MOVE LIKE THEY HAVE A MENTAL ISSUE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They're both right-wingers too, don't think that it's just about LeBron. @Sccit is a hardcore Zionist and got exposed saying he preferred Trump over Clinton in a few threads, and @10bandz doesn't like saying shyt himself but goes around low-key dapping right-wing arguments and anyone shytting on Dems.

Actually, I just noticed that @Jcotton1 uses "Bronsexuals" as a term, so maybe he's even one of them and they running interference. :patrice:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I just noticed that I'm #1 in comments in this thread (11) and @Sccit is #2 (6).

This is why I have him blocked. WTF is that dummy spamming the thread with when he knows I won't even see his posts? :dead:

I know he ain't gonna be calling out a fellow Trump supporter so I'm sure he hasn't said a word about the actual thread topic. :mjlol:

MORE NUMBER CRUNCHING

CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP

:skip: