@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
You have to be legitimately insane to come up with all those tales in just a few months. Some serious creative crazy writing.

I’d watch the shyt out of a Nicole and Rhakim detective show.

@dikkwolf

RapidYawningChickadee-max-1mb.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dude get the fuk on - you were just engaging me to help you expose @Rhakim despite the fact that you co-signed a racist cac cross dresser. But I’m the one whose not a woman now? Pick better friends you cac caping lying Fukkin homo. after 4 years of my name being verified by enough mods in here. Calling black women as “men” is your go to fall back excuse because you keep exposing yourself, faggit . Bout to be a 2 for 2 expose all in this bytch.

I never cosigned a racist cac cross dresser, i dont even know what poster you're referring to tbh.

You're talking about character judgement and picking friends.....this is a message board you dyke bytch. :mjlol:

You could never expose me you're just another Rhakim. Lying over and over through multiple essays while calling out other lying posters to cover your tracks. @Jcotton1 claims to know everybody while YOU claim to be a lawyer who gangbangs in New York while being a single mom, AND you made a thread on here one time asking about how to buy a male prostitute.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I never cosigned a racist cac cross dresser, i dont even know what poster you're referring to tbh.

You're talking about character judgement and picking friends.....this is a message board you dyke bytch. :mjlol:

You could never expose me you're just another Rhakim. Lying over and over through multiple essays while calling out other lying posters to cover your tracks. @Jcotton1 claims to know everybody while YOU claim to be a lawyer who gangbangs in New York while being a single mom, AND you made a thread on here one time asking about how to buy a male prostitute.
Dude shut the fuk up, you whiny bytch yawnnnn - but since you started, I’m finishing.

The account that you have is synonymous for Running deflection, you caped for a c00n cross dresser, you cac dyck sucking ho ^^^

@hustlemania hasnt posted since Nicole and her gang of simps went hard on him a few months back

Now biscuitsandbangers changers her name to
@idontposthereanymore

:ohhh:

who’s next :merchant:
Bout to end up like your dead friends
:deadrose::sas2:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Time to pakk up 2 dead bodies and bury them 10 ft deep :yes:😈

yeah let's talk about it

here's you apolizing to me after you spazzed out over Pop Smoke dying

Apologies for the LA slander -
@ItsMeButters @10bandz and anyone else.
emotions were high. It’s not that.

Here's you cosigning me against another racist poster - nullifying you're bullshyt about me being friends with racist cacs

I’m going with @10bandz on this. Whatever he says, he says I know how that racist @Remote gets down and his history of being racially spiteful.

Here's you cosigning me again against another racist poster - nullifying your bullshyt about me being friends with cacs

:deadmanny::deadmanny:
He keeps exposing himself, badly @10bandz @Unknown Poster
:huhldup:

Here's you cosigning me again against another racist poster - nullifying your bullshyt about me being friends with cacs

He does that in every thread. Threaten to report every black poster or athlete to the authorities.

unlike you i dont got all day so I'll leave it there. I'll check back in later and see if you're still on your bullshyt.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dude shut the fuk up, you whiny bytch yawnnnn - but since you started, I’m finishing.

The account that you have is synonymous for Running deflection, you caped for a c00n cross dresser, you cac dyck sucking ho ^^^

Bout to end up like your dead friends
:deadrose::sas2:

What is that quote supposed to mean? I acknowledged you ran off hustlemania and biscuits......two posters i clowned on once they got exposed. Dumbass :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Damn b . You can’t even pick a proper comeback - you went from calling me a man to a dyke to single mother to a gang promoter? - fuk are you using so many tropes and cliches for ?? :dahell:Stick with one or the other. You didn’t have this same energy for the white bytch who you cucked with for clicks

It’s not that serious, I called them simps as a joke cuz some of these boys ride with you hard af like they wanna smash or something :russ: wild self mostly :mjgrin:

i was never on any side I just thought posting hustles mommas info was a little too much. Gotta keep the fukkery to respectable boundaries and keep family out of it. I don’t think it was you who posted his moms info tho

purpose of the thread was just general curiosity. I saw that biscuits have left the forum and I knew it was cuz of you. Then I thought of hustle and was like :patrice:

= “Nicole ran off all my racist white friends and cac backers off the Coli :sadbron::sadbron:
:deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah let's talk about it

here's you apolizing to me after you spazzed out over Pop Smoke dying

Here's you cosigning me against another racist poster - nullifying you're bullshyt about me being friends with racist cacs

unlike you i dont got all day so I'll leave it there. I'll check back in later and see if you're still on your bullshyt.
You just proved my point. Stupid fuk. You’ve been rocking off me this whole time but when shyt backfired on you, you try to run with the “Nicole is a *insert name or man here” repeat routine. Because I don’t fuk with you anymore. Dumb bytch - you confirmed what I said. Now stfu until I call for you- this is about @JCotton the cac , I’ll get at your dumb ass on the second half. You stay cockblocking and flexing for these cacs, mam. At this point even @Rhakim is more verified than you. You fukkin cac enabler - shyt, all of your years of violating, YOU need your own separate thread in bright lights bytch. Tired of your pattern in here. Wait for it. I HATE hypocrites like you- Need to die slow. Bytch as jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon, like the weak fuk that you are, nothing but a follower.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Damn b . You can’t even pick a proper comeback - you went from calling me a man to a dyke to single mother to a gang promoter? - fuk are you using so many tropes and cliches for ?? :dahell:Stick with one or the other. You didn’t have this same energy for the white bytch who you cucked with for clicks

= “Nicole ran off all my racist white friends and cac backers off the Coli :sadbron::sadbron:
:deadrose:

Another quote that doesn't prove anything. I didnt cosign Hustlemania nor Biscuits in either quote you posted.

However, here is a post of mine from 2016 when I called biscuits a teenage cac and basically called her racist
Whats so funny?

Aye yall this guy biscuits is a teenage cac and he thinks Drake shytting on black culture is funny. These are the "rap fans" we live amongst these days:mjlol:. This dude looks up to ASAP rocky and Ye for fashion tips yet he thinks its funny when people mock black culture and talk shyt about the first black president

Disgraceful.

Just remember yall, a white boy like this lives in YOUR neighborhood too. They're everywhere:mjlol:

You've been pressed about that biscuits shyt for years and never got any of it to stick on me :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You just proved my point. Stupid fuk. You’ve been rocking off me this whole time but when shyt backfired on you, you try to run with the “Nicole is a *insert name or man here” repeat routine. Dumb bytch - you confirmed what I said. Now thr stfu until I call for you- this is about @JCotton the cac , I’ll get at your stupid ass on the second half.

Im not running with anything. YOU claimed to be a lawyer, YOU claimed to be a single mom, YOU claimed to be a gangbanger and dikkrides the NY drill scene, and YOU made a thread asking how to book a male prostitute.

Keep going though.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Another quote that doesn't prove anything. I didnt cosign Hustlemania nor Biscuits in either quote you posted.

However, here is a post of mine from 2016 when I called biscuits a teenage cac and basically called her racist

You've been pressed about that biscuits shyt for years and never got any of it to stick on me :mjlol:
Gossipy jealous bytch - you left out the update where you were mad as fuk that you weren’t part of the team anymore.

Hate watching from the sidelines
But indigo only resurfaced when Nicole and her simps was getting at him :ohhh:

This forum is for fukkery tho...Nicole has said some crazy shyt to people here as well....as long as her kids pics aren’t being posted here then fukk it:yeshrug:
* goes to check DMs🤔

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im not running with anything. YOU claimed to be a lawyer, YOU claimed to be a single mom, YOU claimed to be a gangbanger and dikkrides the NY drill scene, and YOU made a thread asking how to book a male prostitute.

Keep going though.
This fukka was highly upset at losing his cac comrades - you can feel the angst from his keyboard

It’s not that serious, I called them simps as a joke cuz some of these boys ride with you hard af like they wanna smash or something :russ: wild self mostly :mjgrin:

i was never on any side I just thought posting hustles mommas info was a little too much. Gotta keep the fukkery to respectable boundaries and keep family out of it. I don’t think it was you who posted his moms info tho

purpose of the thread was just general curiosity. I saw that biscuits have left the forum and I knew it was cuz of you. Then I thought of hustle and was like :patrice:

:deadrose: :mjlol:
“Why aren’t we cool anymore Nicole” “why did you force away my cac besties” :mjcry::sadbron:

Made worse by the fact that he created a whole thread about the incident, so you know this bytch made c00n bred 10Bandz of Bussy the cac federal informant faggit was hurt
😭😭

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
Oh my gawwddd!!!
:deadrose::deadrose:
@B.C.B Look at this right here.

I don’t even like this poster @Rhakim but I have to admit that this detail drop is crrrrrraaaazzzy.

@ab.aspectus Please stop being so quick to co-sign cac agents . They legit study us so of course he would know or say whatever to ingratiate himself into those who they see as gullible or too eager at being receptive.
:dahell::russ::dead: