@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I have to admit this reveal is strange because he said some things that confirmed to me that he was black and, at the very least, comes from a professional background.

For instance, he knows about Jim Dandy. I ski as well and belong to a rival ski club of Jim Dandy's in Chicago.

The average black person doesn't know about the National Brotherhood of Skiers, let alone will name drop regional specific info like Jim Dandy which is in Detroit.

But I'm not gonna lie, from the very start, I had been questioning this.

His writing pattern is so disjointed that I initially thought he was foreign. With all the education he supposedly has, and the professional background he supposedly comes from, there is no way that he would write in the manner that he writes, all the time. I don't think I've seen him write a grammatically correct sentence with correct punctuation. Ever.

That has always stood out as odd to me.

So I don't know breh...

I would be highly surprised if he's white. There's no way he would know about Jim Dandy if he wasn't a professional breh or had access to professional brehs circles, not even the average black person would know about this stuff, on the hand, his writing style is suspect and one of the first things I questioned about him.
That shyt is a Google away. You got duped. Ol looking for a friend ass nikka :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have to admit this reveal is strange because he said some things that confirmed to me that he was black and, at the very least, comes from a professional background.

For instance, he knows about Jim Dandy. I ski as well and belong to a rival ski club of Jim Dandy's in Chicago.

The average black person doesn't know about the National Brotherhood of Skiers, let alone will name drop regional specific info like Jim Dandy which is in Detroit.

But I'm not gonna lie, from the very start, I had been questioning this.

His writing pattern is so disjointed that I initially thought he was foreign. With all the education he supposedly has, and the professional background he supposedly comes from, there is no way that he would write in the manner that he writes, all the time. I don't think I've seen him write a grammatically correct sentence with correct punctuation. Ever.

That has always stood out as odd to me.

So I don't know breh...

I would be highly surprised if he's white. There's no way he would know about Jim Dandy if he wasn't a professional breh or had access to professional brehs circles, not even the average black person would know about this stuff, on the hand, his writing style is suspect and one of the first things I questioned about him.
Jim Dandy comes up on Google when you look for black ski clubs
:deadrose: :deadrose:
I was about fo say this - it’s not that deep. Google “black ski anything” and it appears. Just like googling JCotton on Instagram could have saved you all of those paragraphs and questioning. He’s a damn Canadian cac and he definitely is not an hbcu grad. That’s all facts. Dude has been dodging since his Insta page reveal. Liars can’t even keep up with their own posts - he fits the same pattern. Stop going out your way to stick your neck out for digiface cacs. You are much better than this.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I need someone to tell me how to go back and make sure I haven't dapped this dude, gonna have to repossess them if I have :mjlol:

@Sccit and @10bandz , I understand you may have your issues with @Rhakim , but please insult him via pm if you must, or make another thread, or something; this thread is too good to be derailed! :blessed:

He and his alias/alt @Pillmattic ass better get to work getting their affairs in order before the mods wake up and see this

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
So you're 129yr old then
keep going
That's pretty foul. I lived 3 in Dayton for 3 years, times are rough out there.... I never visited Yellow Springs, but Madden Hill could use a break... What are the odds he makes a drive that way for Chicken Krikets or Huffie's tho :martin:

Geogia got a Fayetteville? I lived in Fayetteville, NC for 3 years :ehh:

Oh shyt, word??? I lived out there for about 11 years. Times must of changed. I was in KCMO though, not too far from Independence and Chestnut.
I had some wildtimes in Overland Park though :mjlit:

Big Kuntry King is from Charleston originally. I lived out there for 9 years and people swore they knew him/his family when he was a kid. That’s still “city” like in my opinion, especially to the rest of South Carolina, but that’s why I say it’s all relative.

:pachaha: The subtle joke here is Woodacre, CA :mjlol:
I lived there for 11 years. It’s nothing to see a bear and they’re scared as hell. Definitely not worth a helicopter or news footage.

Texas is can never be classified as one thing, it’s too damn big. EAST Texas specifically is the South. I lived there for 7 years.
Arkansas is the South: 4 years
North and South Carolina is the South: 11 vs 8 years

Northern and a bit of central Florida is the South: 10 years

I remember I moved to Kentucky for 5 years and told them it’s not the South… them muhfukkas was HURT and on they “bbbut :sadcam:
:mjlol:

edit: I forgot Tennessee. Definitely the South. 3 years.

I lived in San Antonio for 9 years. They ain't lying and neither is Charles Barkley... Them some big ol girls :whoo: You're not gonna find much Black, but there's a place that sells the biggest burrito you'll ever have in your life. That shyt will fukk YOU UP :ufdup: I can't remember the name of the place but it's gotta be 75% of the reason the girls are so big :jbhmm:

Seems like you gotta be a born & bred New Yorker to really "get" it. I lived there for 5 years but it's different

Yeah man... I been wanting ALL of that for years can't nobody tell me shyt :noah:

She went the Duke Ellington Performing Arts school in DC. I lived out there for 6 years... Why couldn't I go to school with her :mjcry:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Please make your own thread exposing your own self if you want attention, we're trying to focus here! Ol', "But why didn't anybody notice I'm a lying weirdo too??" sad-ass. :stopitslime:

Just messing with you man :pachaha:
Just saying
2pac-i-get-around.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I just noticed that I'm #1 in comments in this thread (11) and @Sccit is #2 (6).

This is why I have him blocked. WTF is that dummy spamming the thread with when he knows I won't even see his posts? :dead:

I know he ain't gonna be calling out a fellow Trump supporter so I'm sure he hasn't said a word about the actual thread topic. :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I need someone to tell me how to go back and make sure I haven't dapped this dude, gonna have to repossess them if I have :mjlol:

@Sccit and @10bandz , I understand you may have your issues with @Rhakim , but please insult him via pm if you must, or make another thread, or something; this thread is too good to be derailed! :blessed:

He and his alias/alt @Pillmattic as better get to work getting their affairs in order before the mods wake up and see this

Bruh every time @Rhakim exposes one of these MAGA weirdos, @10bandz and that heeb @Sccit come in here caping.

All because @Rhakim is a LeBron fan :dead:
Them two lames will defend Al Qaeda if it meant they can shyt on LeBron James :snoop: