Knows random rich people:

Amish people

Hollywood people

Lynched people

Selma marchers

People who run ad campaigns

Culinary people

Knows guys on ESPN
@Jcotton1 come answer for your sins, you are blatant in here fukkin white boy.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I would honestly imagine its like....less than 100 living nikkas who have interracted with any one amish :dead: how do you even run into them? I've seen like 3 IRL in my whole life lmfao.
I’ve seen one Amish, on the road in their horse and buggy; that was on my way traveling through Bucks County Pennsylvania which is heavy farmland, taking the kids to Sesame Place
:mjpls::mjpls:
But this fool claims to be a first name basis and interaction with Amish people like he has them as besties :palm::dry::laff:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen one Amish, on the road in their horse and buggy; that was on my way traveling through Bucks County Pennsylvania which is heavy farmland, taking the kids to Sesame Place
:mjpls::mjpls:
But this fool claims to be a first name basis and interaction with Amish people like he has them as besties :palm::dry::laff:

I recall seeing one on the way to chicago at a gas station driving through Wisconsin.

I was honestly shocked cuz I thought they didn't use modern tech:ehh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@10bandz is the absolute worst at vouching for anyone - dude was friends with a female cac coli white nationalist and a cac branded cross dressing skateboard jackass.., if you see 10Bandz trying to co-sign for anyone, do or think the opposite of what he says . This dude is in the midst of being on the wrong side of the wrong people 10 for 10. Every poster that he knows was either banned or exposed - The worst at making character judgements😩
:deadrose:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@10bandz is the absolute worst at vouching for anyone - dude was friends with a female cac coli white nationalist and a cac branded cross dressing skateboard jackass.., if you see 10Bandz trying to co-sign for anyone, do or think the opposite of what he says . This dude is in the midst of being on the wrong side of the wrong people 10 for 10. Every poster that he knows was either banned or exposed - The worst at making character judgements😩
:deadrose:

You’re another poster who everyone knows spends way too much time on here. You’re really talking about character judgement on a message board.

I can see why you're on the offensive though, you're just as pathetic as @Jcotton1 considering you claim to be a 6 figure earning lawyer and single mom who's also active in the NY gangbanging scene.

You’re not even a woman get a life:mjlol:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean given that from what all we've seen, he meticulously researches certain subjects and even regional nuances so he can throw in little things to make what he's saying seem more legitimate.... idk.

It's possible he maybe even once knew or worked with some black guy with a certain background and invented a character based on what he knew about that person's history and other things he was able to look up on the internet. Because the one thing I noticed is that even through the lies, there's a VERY consistent foundational narrative/backstory.

Anyway, all I'll say is I no longer assume any aspect of black culture is too underground, covert or clandestine as to remain out of reach or hidden from determined cac culture vultures and infiltrators for long. They study and watch us in silence and TAKE NOTES in preparation to emulate us.

Realistically the only time they really get caught up is when they try to mimic our slang terms and ways of speaking because linguistic nuances and regional dialects are incredibly difficult to replicate authentically. They either use words and phrases wrong or say what they THINK "sounds like" something we'd say. This would explain him referring to Obama as "President O".
This is facts. +10

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re another poster who everyone knows spends way too much time on here. You’re really talking about character judgement on a message board.

I can see why you're on the offensive though, you're just as pathetic as @Jcotton1 considering you claim to be a 6 figure earning single mom who's also active in the NY gangbanging scene.

You’re not even a woman get a life:mjlol:
Dude get the fuk on - you were just engaging me to help you expose @Rhakim despite the fact that you co-signed a racist cac cross dresser. But I’m the one whose not a woman now? That’s a gotdamm lie and you know it - that’s the move that of your banned besties tried to run with Pick better friends you cac caping lying Fukkin homo. after 4 years of my name being verified by enough mods in here. Calling black women as “men” is your go to fall back excuse because you keep exposing yourself, c00n faggit . Bout to be a 2 for 2 expose all in this bytch.