Daps
@Nicole0416_718_212_646NYC look at this here

30b3e84616fec275dd93b59303a04d92_w200.gif

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Goddamn he's like that one kid in school who always had to one-up whoever he was talking to no matter what and told wild ass lies unprompted. So and so rapper or athlete was always his "big cuzzo" on his daddy side, all his aunties and uncles got long money and wherever you went for summer vacation he used to go all the time until like a year or two ago.

Straight loser shyt.

I am curious tho about the handful of people in this thread who find it MORE weird that somebody would take an hour out of their day to compile all the lies in one place, rather than be the weirdo who told all the lies. Like the MF literally had to go on Tripadvisor and Google Maps or some shyt everytime he wanted to rep a new city. That's pathological!

invalid

Banned
Daps
A ski bum

I have to admit this reveal is strange because he said some things that confirmed to me that he was black and, at the very least, comes from a professional background.

For instance, he knows about Jim Dandy. I ski as well and belong to a rival ski club of Jim Dandy's in Chicago.

The average black person doesn't know about the National Brotherhood of Skiers, let alone will name drop regional specific info like Jim Dandy which is in Detroit.

But I'm not gonna lie, from the very start, I had been questioning this.

And on top of that their writing pattern has the exact same cadence. I mean the same grammatical structures and sentence structures. Like I would 100% believe it if you told me the exact same person was behind both accounts.

His writing pattern is so disjointed that I initially thought he was foreign. With all the education he supposedly has, and the professional background he supposedly comes from, there is no way that he would write in the manner that he writes, all the time. I don't think I've seen him write a grammatically correct sentence with correct punctuation. Ever.

That has always stood out as odd to me.

So I don't know breh...

I would be highly surprised if he's white. There's no way he would know about Jim Dandy if he wasn't a professional breh or had access to professional brehs circles, not even the average black person would know about this stuff, on the hand, his writing style is suspect and one of the first things I questioned about him.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I have to admit this reveal is strange because he said some things that confirmed to me that he was black and, at the very least, comes from a professional background.

For instance, he knows about Jim Dandy. I ski as well and belong to a rival ski club of Jim Dandy's in Chicago.

The average black person doesn't know about the National Brotherhood of Skiers, let alone will name drop regional specific info like Jim Dandy which is in Detroit.

But I'm not gonna lie, from the very start, I had been questioning this.

His writing pattern is so disjointed that I initially thought he was foreign. With all the education he supposedly has, and the professional background he supposedly comes from, there is no way that he would write in the manner that he writes, all the time. I don't think I've seen him write a grammatically correct sentence with correct punctuation. Ever.

That has always stood out as odd to me.

So I don't know breh...

I would be highly surprised if he's white. There's no way he would know about Jim Dandy if he wasn't a professional breh or had access to professional brehs circles, not even the average black person would know about this stuff, on the hand, his writing style is suspect and one of the first things I questioned about him.

Jim Dandy comes up on Google when you look for black ski clubs

invalid

Banned
Daps
Jim Dandy comes up on Google when you look for black ski clubs

Yeah but people don't even know that black ski clubs exist let alone know that black people ski.

To add to that, he supposedly from Michigan which is where Jim Dandy is located. The average black Detroiter don't even know about Jim Dandy.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah but people don't even know that black ski clubs exist let alone know that black people ski.

To add to that, he supposedly from Michigan which is where Jim Dandy is located. The average black Detroiter don't even know about Jim Dandy.
:russ: yea I never heard of him and I went skiing and snowboarding

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I mean given that from what all we've seen, he meticulously researches certain subjects and even regional nuances so he can throw in little things to make what he's saying seem more legitimate.... idk.

It's possible he maybe even once knew or worked with some black guy with a certain background and invented a character based on what he knew about that person's history and other things he was able to look up on the internet. Because the one thing I noticed is that even through the lies, there's a VERY consistent foundational narrative/backstory.

Anyway, all I'll say is I no longer assume any aspect of black culture is too underground, covert or clandestine as to remain out of reach or hidden from determined cac culture vultures and infiltrators for long. They study and watch us in silence and TAKE NOTES in preparation to emulate us.

Realistically the only time they really get caught up is when they try to mimic our slang terms and ways of speaking because linguistic nuances and regional dialects are incredibly difficult to replicate authentically. They either use words and phrases wrong or say what they THINK "sounds like" something we'd say. This would explain him referring to Obama as "President O".