Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you dumb, c00n ass nikkaz try and tell us to stop dikk watchin' or bedwenchin' is no big deal.

fukk all y'all.

If you Black and you fukkin' with non-Blacks, don't u ever speak like u pro Black. It's impossible

I’m genuinely curious, I’m not trying to diminish anything you just said but....

How is that relevant to what happened in Houston? Break it down for me.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I’m genuinely curious, I’m not trying to diminish anything you just said but....

How is that relevant to what happened in Houston? Break it down for me.
Black ppl need to stop fukkin' with them. No matter how nice they seem, we are at war with them.

But if nikkaz wanna c00n and snuggle up with them, more (white)power to them

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the white man is a coward/homosexual
by nature......always soft targets.
never when the odds are even....never.
peice of shyt.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
*Well that was easier than I thought.

Now that you’ve admitted that you’re just another passive negro like I described in my post hence you being so offended by it, let’s move onto you telling me which part of my post was false, again? Oh, oh, that’s right..none of it. Say cheese.
I would kill him. Better yet you can come down to Houston and we can look for him together.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I didn't at all. It said coward pulled up in a car with no license plates, dumped and dipped. You don't think the fakkit wore something to cover his face. If he's found, that's great. Regardless he has more than jail to face.
This hands off approach, where we don't seek our own justice, is why/ how these white supremacists are using insanity pleas to get off/ lighter sentences for murdering black people. Tariq just made a video about it.

Jews was hunting down Nazis fifty years after the Holocaust. We'd rather sit around and hope the police do it for us, knowing that their track record sucks.

I'm not advising violence. (I'm a female and I'm not fighting shyt. I won't advise shyt I wouldn't do myself.) Jews went and found the Nazis themselves and presented them to the proper authorities. :yeshrug:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
the white man is a coward/homosexual
by nature......always soft targets.
never when the odds are even....never.
peice of shyt.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

You right. and, sadly, we're at a point where bw don't feel they need the protection of bm (and, in the worse case, actually see bm as 'the problem'), and bm on some 'I only look out for me and mine'. Not a good combination. :francis:

I enjoy your Miles Davis gif, and consistency. :obama:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Derailment
Lol. Sounds good.

But, NEWSFLASH!, you could give every Black person in Houston a gun AND this man’s whereabouts, and I guarantee you that NOBODY WOULD DO A THING TO HIM.

The white collar Blacks are too concerned with losing their jobs and well-to-do status to ever engage in something “as uncivilized as violence”;

blue collar Blacks will just want to pray;

hood goons and gangbangers are too busy killing Black 7yr olds in Houston their damn selves so, there’s that;

the thousands of Black Houston military, security, and law enforcement personnel are ALL SUPER CO0NS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF TAP DANCING, and would not dare lift a finger to assist with retaliatory efforts against a CAC for ANY REASON.

It’s a cute thought though, retaliation.

Keep dreaming, dream chaser
:mjlol:

Same question always comes to mind for me -- where is the father?