Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
As I was reading I noticed they never published that the suspect was CAC/WHITE in the article :pacspit: they only added that he was white at the end of the video :pacspit:

Homicide detectives were scouring the area and checking surveillance video for clues.

"We're going to use all resources available to bring this killer to justice," Razo said.

He urged the suspect to surrender.

"Because we will be looking for you, we will locate you, we will find you," Razo said.

The suspect was wearing a red hoodie and fled in a red pickup truck with no plates, officials said. He was described as being in his 40s and having a beard, Razo said.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Die you sacred c00n.

You’re in Houston letting cacs kill freely because it’s safer for you on the Coli, but the other poster is the “scared c00n”? Not to mention, it very well in fact could’ve been a case of road rage. And? So what?? What, about that, is making you cry so badly? Would you specifically prefer a racism issue behind it so that it fits whatever narrative you’re trying to paint here? Fine. It looks like a case of racially driven(no pun intended) road rage. Happy?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re in Houston letting cacs kill freely because it’s safer for you on the Coli, but the other poster is the “scared c00n”? Not to mention, it very well in fact could’ve been a case of road rage. And? So what?? What, about that, is making you cry so badly? Would you specifically prefer a racism issue behind it so that it fits whatever narrative you’re trying to paint here? Fine. It looks like a case of racially driven(no pun intended) road rage. Happy?
I'm a thousand miles away from Houston brother.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol. Sounds good.

But, NEWSFLASH!, you could give every Black person in Houston a gun AND this man’s whereabouts, and I guarantee you that NOBODY WOULD DO A THING TO HIM.

The white collar Blacks are too concerned with losing their jobs and well-to-do status to ever engage in something “as uncivilized as violence”;

blue collar Blacks will just want to pray;

hood goons and gangbangers are too busy killing Black 7yr olds in Houston their damn selves so, there’s that;

the thousands of Black Houston military, security, and law enforcement personnel are ALL SUPER CO0NS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF TAP DANCING, and would not dare lift a finger to assist with retaliatory efforts against a CAC for ANY REASON.

It’s a cute thought though, retaliation.

Keep dreaming, dream chaser
:mjlol:

And the rappers with "Murda" in their name are too busy releasing their annual rap ups where they gossip about women to actually do a revenge "Murder"

Like you said they keep doing this because the people claiming to be gangster don't do anything. Its like the recent meme about not ever hearing about a gangbanger killing a KKK member which was true. Then @wack100 dumbass got on IG and said it was a stupid meme because as Wack said, "Gangbangers are in California...and KKK is in the South" . :mjlol: Yeah he said this shyt when California has the most white supremacist groups.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You acting like I said it's ok he got away. All I'm saying is he can hide but he can't run forever. We will all reap what we sow. I don't even attend church breh.
You kinda did. Bp gotta stop this shyt, always hoping Somebody Else handles the problem. Ain't nobody else handling shyt. Stop waiting on God. He helps those who help themselves. We want the problem fixed with no effort on our part. That's not how this works, family.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You kinda did. Bp gotta stop this shyt, always hoping Somebody Else handles the problem. Ain't nobody else handling shyt. Stop waiting on God. He helps those who help themselves. We want the problem fixed with no effort on our part. That's not how this works, family.
I didn't at all. It said coward pulled up in a car with no license plates, dumped and dipped. You don't think the fakkit wore something to cover his face. If he's found, that's great. Regardless he has more than jail to face.