Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
No... the onus is on you to prove your stance.... on top of having a whole lotta hoe in you, it also appears that you need to stay in school...

There is no imaginary “onus” on anything kid, as your existence means less than nothing to me. I said what I said, you didn’t like it and cowered behind one of many typical millennial over-rehearsed hoe replies that require zero balls or substance, and now you’re doubling down AND losing perspective. But I’ll bring you back into focus and make it simpletonville for you: Why don’t YOU do something?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no imaginary “onus” on anything kid, as your existence means less than nothing to me. I said what I said, you didn’t like it and cowered behind one of many typical millennial over-rehearsed hoe replies that require zero balls or substance, and now you’re doubling down AND losing perspective. But I’ll bring you back into focus and make it simpletonville for you: Why don’t YOU do something?

Why would I locate the perp and murder him? To make my child a b*stard and my fiancé a widow before we even say I do?And I didn’t call an entire demographic of people cowards. That was your message.... So since nikkas is cowards in your eyes, and it’s obviously time to bang on the beast, are you gonna bus your guns lil nikka? Show us how it’s done... Do you even own a firearm? Have you even been in a few fights past the age of 23?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Why would I locate the perp and murder him? To make my child a b*stard and my fiancé a widow before we even say I do?And I didn’t call an entire demographic of people cowards. That was your message.... So since nikkas is cowards in your eyes, and it’s obviously time to bang on the beast, are you gonna bus your guns lil nikka? Show us how it’s done... Do you even own a firearm? Have you even been in a few fights past the age of 23?

*Well that was easier than I thought.

Now that you’ve admitted that you’re just another passive negro like I described in my post hence you being so offended by it, let’s move onto you telling me which part of my post was false, again? Oh, oh, that’s right..none of it. Say cheese.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Well that was easier than I thought.

Now that you’ve admitted that you’re just another passive negro like I described in my post hence you being so offended by it, let’s move onto you telling me which part of my post was false, again? Oh, oh, that’s right..none of it. Say cheese.

The No Child Left behind Act has failed you and you need to notify your local congressman...,,. if you're not going to knock on that cracka's door yourself and send him back to the dirt, then you are a coward just like the people you are condemning... and just as much pf a passive negro you're trying to label me as......this is your own logic.... these are your own words..... this is your own thought process.. you need to own the fact that you're a fukking idiot and seek to do better........

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Im sorry you negged me for sayin this could be be a roadrage event.

Do you know what happen? If not, we are all speculating right now. If that dude targeted them, yes that is a damn near a hate crime. However, roadrage shootings happen quite often in Houston and Dallas, hell the whole damn state.

Cac had no plates and this ain't no speculation. You are sitting there wondering why people have a problem with what you are saying.

You don't take plates off unless to commit a muthafukking crime.

This cac needs to get taken off the streets BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
H
The No Child Left behind Act has failed you and you need to notify your local congressman...,,. if you're not going to knock on that cracka's door yourself and send him back to the dirt, then you are a coward just like the people you are condemning... and just as much pf a passive negro you're trying to label me as......this is your own logic.... these are your own words..... this is your own thought process.. you need to own the fact that you're a fukking idiot and seek to do better........

Come on, Peter, you could’ve done better than that.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Sad. May she R.I.P. These cowardly cacs can get away with all the bullshyt but they will be sentenced in the next life.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Cac had no plates and this ain't no speculation. You are sitting there wondering why people have a problem with what you are saying.

You don't take plates off unless to commit a muthafukking crime.

This cac needs to get taken off the streets BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Whoever this CAC killed someone and needs to brought to justice.

Im from that side of town. It always some small bullshyt that turns into murder. An arguement at a store could easily result to shots fired. (Not sayin that happen) Something happen before that shootin, it even in the article. I was leanin on roadrage.