Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
wtf does any of that have to do with the subject of this thread - a little 7yr old black girl murdered in cold blood by a white man? This was not a random attack, this was a planned execution. Take this over to HL if you want to expound with an historical/literary analysis and global definitions of whiteness. We already know how they "depict" us - that's not up for debate. What are we going to do about it? The situation that occurred here and NOW, is what's relevant. Do you think her parents or her sisters, her community are sitting around thinking about characteristics and depictions??

If your brain is too underdeveloped to keep up with the shifts and shapes of the discussion then do us ALL a favor and remove yourself from said discussion. I aired you out and had you on the verge of tears when you first joined this site with all this, this, wild batshyt style posting you spew..and it seems you still have not learned. As a matter of fact, you seem to have had a battery put in your back.

No worries. Your incoming and incoherent spazzout will be all the ammo I’ll need to air you out and humble you, again.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Derailment
And you dumb, c00n ass nikkaz try and tell us to stop dikk watchin' or bedwenchin' is no big deal.

fukk all y'all.

If you Black and you fukkin' with non-Blacks, don't u ever speak like u pro Black. It's impossible

Nah -- what's impossible is not pawgin or wenchin. If not you, then your kids -- thanks to the breakdown in bm/bf relations that we can't do anything about because half of us have "no leverage to make any demands".

:usure:

... And for the record, the first (and only) assassination attempt against george zimmerman came from a whiteboy. Got 25 years for something even trayvon's father didn't have balls to do...

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
No racist shyt either. Us Blacks need to be in comrade mode with each other and not feel guilty about it. I think a lot of us feel bad when we try to make ourselves exclusive to Blacks.

Not to derail the thread, but no -- we don't feel bad when we make ourselves exclusive to blacks.

We feel bad when all of us don't make ourselves exclusive to blacks -- yet we do nothing to lay the groundwork that would make exclusivity easier than dating out. We're now the only people in which both the men and the women feel "expanding our options" is absolutely necessary. Incredibly, both the men and the women talk about "going overseas" for love. How did that happen?

Fix that huge problem and many other things will fall into place. In my opinion, the problem is impossible to fix, but hey -- there's your challenge...

We're not in a war with white people. (And anti-blackness isn't all white nor exclusively white.)

We're in a war with ourselves. If we win that war, many other things will fall into place.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The mother said they was going to get coffee and it wasn’t road rage. CAC shot into the back window then pulled alongside them to shoot some more.

Shot the baby in the fukking head!!!!!

Moms turned around and saw her 7 yr old with a hole in her head.

fukk CACs I am steaming over here.

From the moment that they tried to hide the shooter's race became evident that it was a hate crime :pacspit:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The mother said they was going to get coffee and it wasn’t road rage. CAC shot into the back window then pulled alongside them to shoot some more.

Shot the baby in the fukking head!!!!!

Moms turned around and saw her 7 yr old with a hole in her head.

fukk CACs I am steaming over here.
Jesus Christ this is infuriating...if you’re not furious, than something’s wrong with you...

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
R.I.P. to the young princess. I hope that the coward who murdered her is found and dealt with by the brehs from her family/community. This is not a police issue; as some have said, this was an act of war. In times of war, you don't call police, you strap up and put in work.
Before anybody tries to use my words against me, I am not advocating violence, although I'm not opposed to it. I am advocating defense. We need to defend ourselves and our children at all costs from these ws.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This hands off approach, where we don't seek our own justice, is why/ how these white supremacists are using insanity pleas to get off/ lighter sentences for murdering black people. Tariq just made a video about it.

Jews was hunting down Nazis fifty years after the Holocaust. We'd rather sit around and hope the police do it for us, knowing that their track record sucks.

I'm not advising violence. (I'm a female and I'm not fighting shyt. I won't advise shyt I wouldn't do myself.) Jews went and found the Nazis themselves and presented them to the proper authorities. :yeshrug:
I'm pretty sure it was a bit easier tracking down bigots who like to proudly show it back then opposed to redneck hillbilly inbred coward who did this prepared to not be tracked down

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
"As we saw the dead dimly through rifts of battle-smoke and heard faintly the cursing and accusations of blood brothers, we darker men said: This is not Europe gone mad; this is not aberration nor insanity; this is Europe; this seeming Terrible is the real soul of white culture - back of all culture, - stripped and visible today."
-W.E.B. DuBois, The Souls of White Folk in 1920

RIP my blessed child. Prayers to all of my people.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This is Trumps America. These White Supremacists are empowered to act when they haven't really before and worse yet they are shooting mostly women and children people who can't fight back. This was clearly planned and thought out. I don't want to hear any one in Black community talking this forgiveness shyt and quite frankly it should be on sight once this dudes identity is confirmed and if he does get arrested it should be straight to the chair. No life without parole straight up death row.