Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Daps
Reppin
St louis
You right. and, sadly, we're at a point where bw don't feel they need the protection of bm (and, in the worse case, actually see bm as 'the problem'), and bm on some 'I only look out for me and mine'. Not a good combination. :francis:

I enjoy your Miles Davis gif, and consistency. :obama:

Miles Davis??
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You right. and, sadly, we're at a point where bw don't feel they need the protection of bm (and, in the worse case, actually see bm as 'the problem'), and bm on some 'I only look out for me and mine'. Not a good combination. :francis:

I enjoy your Miles Davis gif, and consistency. :obama:

You mean Morris Day.:mjgrin:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Miles Davis??
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg
:damn: Fuuuuck! Soon as I saw your alert, I heard my wrongness in my head. I be having these musical brain farts, it's like a mental block, always have. Idk why. :sadbron:

Morris Day. Been watching him do his thing since the 80's. I will (shamefully) take that L. MY GOD, this is worse than my Dipset lapse. :snoop: :mindblown:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This hands off approach, where we don't seek our own justice, is why/ how these white supremacists are using insanity pleas to get off/ lighter sentences for murdering black people. Tariq just made a video about it.

Jews was hunting down Nazis fifty years after the Holocaust. We'd rather sit around and hope the police do it for us, knowing that their track record sucks.

I'm not advising violence. (I'm a female and I'm not fighting shyt. I won't advise shyt I wouldn't do myself.) Jews went and found the Nazis themselves and presented them to the proper authorities. :yeshrug:
That is a point that I never thought of. They glorify that shyt, too, make movies and whatnot. I’m not sure why that didn’t happen with KKK/overtly racist white people that committed racist acts in the United States (well I do know why). As a white person, I know LE and politicians would obviously NEVER allow this, because systemically, all positions of power in local, state, and federal govt/LE/military have racism/white supremacy deeply woven into the dynamics, but I do hope someday, matter of fact I don’t think this country will ever evolve unless there is some kind of visceral comeuppance for the treatment of non white people in this country.

Daps
This is how evil and hostile these fukking crackkkers are. They'll smile in your face,they'll pat you on the back. "How ya doin, brother? How ya doin, pal?" All while smiling in your face.I'm not even gonna lie. Every crackkker that looks at me and talks to me, I actually feel like taking my knife out and slicing that crackkkers throat and gouging their eyeballs out with my bare hands. That's it.Just for talking to me. Just for looking at me. Just for talking to me, looking at me and smiling at me I feel like doing that. That goes to anybody that thinks and acts like them. That's what I feel like doing. It's not like I'm going to actually carry it out. But I actually feel like watching these pink demons go into a dead faint some times laying on the ground with a fountain of blood shooting from their necks. And I look at them and I hate them. I don't see any reason not to hate them.