Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It sounds like a hit gone bad.
I'm going to wait for more information.
Being racist doesn't explain randomly shotting a car full women and children. I think there is more to the story on top of the racism.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man can yall nikkas stop arguing over dumb ahit in here :mindblown:

Everytime shyt like this happens we start fighting amongst ourselves. Even though the majority of yall arent black to begin with. This is why we take Ls and they win. We always directed the anger at the wrong people.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Need to go the A Time To Kill route

tenor.gif

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:childplease:

You got your hoe called pulled lil nikka.... no one buying them wolf tickets nikka....

Here’s a thought, dispute one single thing I stated instead of relying on little “what about you” retorts from the pre-packaged p*ssy-boy reply book.

Waiting...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here’s a thought, dispute one single thing I stated instead of relying on little “what about you” retorts from the pre-packaged p*ssy-boy reply book.

Waiting...

No... the onus is on you to prove your stance.... on top of having a whole lotta hoe in you, it also appears that you need to stay in school...

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
Beginning of time and 500 years is a big difference

whiteness ascended to primacy in defining Christian European identity from the mid-thirteenth century onward. Sub-Saharan Africans were grimly depicted as killers of John the Baptist and torturers of Christ in medieval art. We were always treated this way, the same way they depict us now in 2019

:what: We talking about a little kid that was racially murdered not fukking Hidden Colors.