Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Make sure y’all share this story on social media. This is a baby!!!

There needs to be absolute retaliation on this fukker.

Lol. Sounds good.

But, NEWSFLASH!, you could give every Black person in Houston a gun AND this man’s whereabouts, and I guarantee you that NOBODY WOULD DO A THING TO HIM.

The white collar Blacks are too concerned with losing their jobs and well-to-do status to ever engage in something “as uncivilized as violence”;

blue collar Blacks will just want to pray;

hood goons and gangbangers are too busy killing Black 7yr olds in Houston their damn selves so, there’s that;

the thousands of Black Houston military, security, and law enforcement personnel are ALL SUPER CO0NS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF TAP DANCING, and would not dare lift a finger to assist with retaliatory efforts against a CAC for ANY REASON.

It’s a cute thought though, retaliation.

Keep dreaming, dream chaser
:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. Sounds good.

But, NEWSFLASH!, you could give every Black person in Houston this man’s whereabouts and I guarantee NOBODY WOULD DO A THING TO HIM.

The white collar Blacks are too concerned with losing their jobs and well-to-do status to ever engage in something “as uncivilized as violence”;
blue color Blacks will just want to pray;
and the ganagbangers are busy killing Black 7yr olds as well themselves so, there’s that;
the thousands of Black Houston military, security, and law enforcement personnel are ALL SUPER CO0NS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF TAP DANCING, and would not dare lift a finger to assist with retaliatory efforts against a CAC for ANY REASON.

It’s a cute thought though, retaliation.

So why won’t you do it?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
So why won’t you do it?

That's a lame response. Your not going to do anything either

We have no code to protect anybody. We have too many c00ns, too many 'so why don't you do it' ass nikkas, too many nikkas that want to argue and etc.

The White Supremacist have a code and will protect each. Even if they get captured, the will get a slap on the wrist.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
:mjcry:
What's good with all these "random" sneak attacks?
We both know what's good. Cacs are like most rudimentary animals, cowardly in a straight up n down conflict but will attack with no remorse when they feel you're in a vulnerable position or a soft target. Hell grown white men will call cops on a 12 yo black boy minding his business so that shows you right there how menacing we are to them, and how soft of a target they have to stoop down to attacking, in this case a car full of girls and their mama. Notice tha one component missing out of tha equation. That's why i smh when nikkas say shyt like 'i wish a cac would try tht around me' or 'where are tha men to protect them' when shyt like this happens. Cacs are too cowardly to try shyt like this around real ones in tha first place.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a lame response. Your not going to do anything either

We have no code to protect anybody. We have too many c00ns, too many 'so why don't you do it' ass nikkas, too many nikkas that want to argue and etc.

The White Supremacist have a code and will protect each. Even if they get captured, the will get a slap on the wrist.

No... the poster making gross generalizations about certain demographics of black people(like he’s excluded) and asking people to make sacrifices that he’s not willing to make is what’s fukking lame..... y’all new nikkas on some funny style shyt.... As a man, I would never ask a motherfukka to sacrifice something I’m not willing to.... who raised you nikkas man..?!?!

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No... the poster making gross generalizations about certain demographics of black people(like he’s excluded) and asking people to make sacrifices that he’s not willing to make is what’s fukking lame..... y’all new nikkas on some funny style shyt.... As a man, I would never ask a motherfukka to sacrifice something I’m not willing to.... who raised you nikkas man..?!?!

I agree. The main ones complaint about blacks being too scared to do anything wouldn’t do a damn thing themselves except wait for someone else to take action and go to jail while they go back to posting 25 messages a day on this site and forget what even happened.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Once again, since you 1st hand info. Please tell us what happen?
Its clear this was a racual killing by a white supremacist. Cacs like to argue with black women in road rage incidents not pull up to the passenger side where a child was and dumped into a car full of a woman and children. No road rager foes that. Anger is focused soly on the driver

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

New nikkas??....mybad, I have not been posting on the internet forums as long as you.

I'm not asking anybody to do anything.

Black people do not have a code for anybody to do anything.

Everybody else has a code for protecting each other, not so much for Black folks.