Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
RIP to this little one, so sorry. They're zoning in on "soft" targets. No doubt this is a white supremacist predatory tactic. It's been a war out here but they're getting more and more blatant with their activities bc it's government sanctioned. Stay vigilant, alert and prepared for anything. He was watching them - I hate these coward cacs; they're going to step to the right ones who are waiting to retaliate and it's going to be open season on them/their families.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka does it matter:what:

I said "The war has been going on for over 500 years.":why:

That means more than 500 years ago:dahell:
Beginning of time and 500 years is a big difference

whiteness ascended to primacy in defining Christian European identity from the mid-thirteenth century onward. Sub-Saharan Africans were grimly depicted as killers of John the Baptist and torturers of Christ in medieval art. We were always treated this way, the same way they depict us now in 2019

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Beginning of time and 500 years is a big difference

whiteness ascended to primacy in defining Christian European identity from the mid-thirteenth century onward. Sub-Saharan Africans were grimly depicted as killers of John the Baptist and torturers of Christ in medieval art. We were always treated this way, the same way they depict us now in 2019
wtf does any of that have to do with the subject of this thread - a little 7yr old black girl murdered in cold blood by a white man? This was not a random attack, this was a planned execution. Take this over to HL if you want to expound with an historical/literary analysis and global definitions of whiteness. We already know how they "depict" us - that's not up for debate. What are we going to do about it? The situation that occurred here and NOW, is what's relevant. Do you think her parents or her sisters, her community are sitting around thinking about characteristics and depictions??

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Dont be surprised if this was some roadrage shyt. Roadrage is fukkin bad in Texas. I cant for any other state but I dont engage wit nobody on the roads. Boyz are packin and ready to shoot.