Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP

Dont be surprised if this was some roadrage shyt. Roadrage is fukkin bad in Texas. I cant for any other state but I dont engage wit nobody on the roads. Boyz are packin and ready to shoot.
They said in the video that there might’ve been an altercation beforehand

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
RIP to this little one, so sorry. They're zoning in on "soft" targets. No doubt this is a white supremacist predatory tactic. It's been a war out here but they're getting more and more blatant with their activities bc it's government sanctioned. Stay vigilant, alert and prepared for anything. He was watching them - I hate these coward cacs; they're going to step to the right ones who are waiting to retaliate and it's going to be open season on them/their families.

Im sorry you negged me for sayin this could be be a roadrage event.

Do you know what happen? If not, we are all speculating right now. If that dude targeted them, yes that is a damn near a hate crime. However, roadrage shootings happen quite often in Houston and Dallas, hell the whole damn state.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Im sorry you negged me for sayin this could be be a roadrage event.

Do you know what happen? If not, we are all speculating right now. If that dude targeted them, yes that is a damn near a hate crime. However, roadrage shootings happen quite often in Houston and Dallas, hell the whole damn state.

Dude had no plates. That’s not road rage. That is premeditation to murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Once again, since you 1st hand info. Please tell us what happen?

Dude had no plates. That’s not road rage. That is premeditation to murder.
This. Exactly. Asked and answered.
But keep going with the deflection @Koapa. Race is not a precursor to this series of events huh
:mjpls: