Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
this shyt is too convenient. What black gangbangers riding around in pickup trucks putting in work?

:mjpls:
Even-tho i think theres more to this story this is Texas we talking bout heres video of a drive by in DFW involving a pick-up truck.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
This shyt is like the wet dream of Fox News comment warriors...

:francis:

Just so much Black fail in this one...

:francis:

We gotta do better...

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Mother and daughter were in a state of panic so it makes complete sense to have misidentified whoever did the shooting. (If everything presented is true) I wonder who they thought was in the vehicle and if their target was for the entire vehicle, will watch this case has it unfolds. This wasn't some accidentally shooting it was some form of target - this happened at my grad school I attended - they aren't shooting up a car for no reason, there is planning that is done before hand.

But the part that really doesn't make sense is one of them said she looked the shooter in the eye and his eyes were blue. How is someone fleeing but she can recount his eye color - something isn't right here. We'll see how this gets shown out

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
My god, you couldn't be more obvious if you tried, cac . Let's see who daps you...
:stopitslime::mjpls::jbhmm:

You are trying way to hard, these gangbangers engage in toxic masculinity and they are toxic to the black community.

Seems you are more angry at me calling out these gangbagers than the death of this little girl.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Who is "we"? :gucci: Who and what race leads the United States in that number of mass shootings and domestic terrorism?
:jbhmm:

Boo you know I'm taking about us Blacks so stop...
:stopitslime:
How you gonna object to "we" then try to link all Whites together in the same sentence?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All that just to say “no thanks”. You're doing A LOT!

You are trying way to hard, these gangbangers engage in toxic masculinity and they are toxic to the black community
:jbhmm:..... white people :mjlol: but I'm the "try hard". They're the one in black spaces
:stopitslime:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had a weird vibe about this tragedy, which made me not post in this thread earlier.

I guess this is one of those time you have to wait for all the evidence to come out. :skip:

I didn't post till now for a reason. Had a bad feeling that this was not what we thought it was

Seeing how this thread turned once all the info came out is why I stopped fukking with The Locker Room.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I avoided this thread for the same reason.

Seems you are more angry at me calling out these gangbagers than the death of this little girl
I've been commenting and giving condolences on the death of this little girl since Day ONE, you "avoided" and just came on this thread TODAY, by your own admission and the first words out your mouth are "toxic masculinity" and anti-black male coded rhetoric ...
:sas2:

don't fukkin talk to me about priorities, you cac bytch. I see you.
:sas1:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aren't you the poster who is pretending to be a female?
Nice try at deflection ... I'm all woman, no reason for pretend. keep throwing those rocks and hiding when I call you out for your fraud shyt. Not the first cac on this thread to do so. But your a proven cac. I know your mad ... you're not the first. Bbbbutt I thought you were so sad and concerned about the little girl?? ...now you want to come with with the lame "man" insult shyt. Feelings changed that quick??? How white of you ..
:comeon:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel awful about the death of a baby, and hate that it happened. I’m not allowed to say what I feel about it because I’m white, got it, man.

You win, I’m not going to go back and forth with some guy pretending to be a woman on the internet on some silly shyt when the gravity of the situation is far more important

Aren't you the poster who is pretending to be a female?
:jbhmm::jbhmm:...white people :mjlol:again. Think of a more rational response.
Go get your alias....Y'all glitching. :hhh:
and that's the only "comeback" that Cacs and or c00ns can come up with when confronted?? But to call a female black poster a "man" insult but then you're supposed to be so "concerned" about the seriousness of the situation. That response is tired as fuk. Now whose doing too much?? Do better.
:francis::mjpls: